Commissions ! personalised drawings and stuff

To discuss, post feedback or report translation mistake.

Commissions ! personalised drawings and stuff

Postby Samholy on Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:30 pm

Get yourself drawn like an Elle's character !

Yep, thats true. If you guys want a commission of yourself drawn as an Elle caracter, a special drawing about any of Elle characters or whatever lurks in your mind, Im taking commisions.

For a small fee, including shipping, I can draw whatever you wish, unless it ruins Elle's comic, of course.
Mail me at:
samholyyy@yahoo.com
We can discuss on how much you are willing to pay for an exclusive drawing. I will fix prices as soon as possible.

I offer package deals, and prices may change with what you want. Ill class them in order of pricing, from cheapest to highest

pack 1:
-original artwork, black and white inked. a scan cleaned with a small design for a wallpaper.

pack 2:
-original artwork, black and white inked.
-a scanned and designed wallpaper full color. (non exclusive, wich means the wallpaper might go in our gallery, depending on what it is)

pack 3:
-original artwork, black and white inked.
-a scanned and designed wallpaper full color. (exclusive, you will be the only owner of the digital art, else than me of course.)
-A high quality print of your colored art. (8 1/2 x 11) (the paper can vary, from normal to high quality canvas type of paper, your choice. the process of this one is called giclé)

All prints will be numbered and limited to a single batch, if the case can apply.
Shipping cost will be included in the price. I work with trust. you pay and I garantee I send your package.

If I forgot something about this subject, or have some changes. they will be posted here.

Thanks !
'' I want to draw better ''
My webcomic!
elle.comicgenesis.com
Samholy
Regular Poster

Return to Elle, and all the others