Guest comics needed!

For discussion of the comic, characters, criticisms, etc. and just dicussion in general.

Guest comics needed!

Postby Miruku on Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:42 am

I am going to be visiting my parents in California for a bit starting next Saturday. Unfortunately, I've run out of backlog (finally) and have been taking more time to do the most recent pages. I have up to 203 done now, but probably won't get more than 204 done before I leave, which leaves two update days wide open.

I'll be comic-ing while I'm at my parents', but their scanner confuses me and there are a lot of people I want to see...not to mention I still haven't even started reading Harry Potter...although that is kind of by choice, as I want to enjoy it slowly and relaxed...ly...

I also have finals this week and really desperately need to start practicing for auditions.

I intend to keep my update schedule as is. It's just going to be a little tough at this period right before fall semester. (When classes start up again, it'll be no problem, as the majority of my drawing is done in class...I know, that sounds horrible, but I have a 3.6 GPA, so it can't be as bad as it sounds.)

So, all that crap means is:

I need/could really use some guest comics. Fanart works, too, but I will eventually move it out of the archives and into the fanart section.
If you'd like to help me out (you will be most awesome if you do), then email me at jmc04c@fsu.edu with whatever you end up doing, and I will be most appreciative!

Also, it would be a great present for the 200th page! which is *supposed* to show up on Monday. I don't know what's up with updates right now, but the Drunkduck mirror has all the current pages up. http://drunkduck.com/Emma/

There was something else I had to announce....but I forgot...
I'll post it when I remember.

EDIT: Oh, right! I've been working very, very slowly on the site. You may have noticed the change in the archives and about pages. They look retarded, but I hope to snazz them up, however long it may take me. Plus, the archives were way messed up and out of date. Turns out there were two pages completely missing from them. One was page 69 or 70, I believe, and the other was somewhere around 130... So that is fixed, if anyone noticed a few weird page jumps.
Emma; music, drama, romance & slice-of-life
Miruku
Regular Poster

Postby Miruku on Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:24 am

As you can see, the comic for 08-13-07 is a guest comic(titled: Emma abridged)! YAYS!
It is by the lovely Berry Philiac...or, at least, that's what his SN is on smackjeeves, so that's how I know him.

Check out his AWESOME comics of AWESOME HILARIOUSNESS.
Or his deviantart.
YES.
Do it!

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=8409

http://no-u-turn.deviantart.com/
Emma; music, drama, romance & slice-of-life
Miruku
Regular Poster

Return to Emma