Current Storyline Discussion

For discussion of the comic, characters, criticisms, etc. and just dicussion in general.

Current Storyline Discussion

Postby Miruku on Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:58 am

KWA?!

Emma is a ho!
Jeremiah is disgusting!
Where the hell did Theo go?!
etc. etc. etc.

I've gotten tons of interesting comments on the mirrors, so I figure I will get more here if there is a place to put them larger than that tiny-ass shoutbox.
So, please, share away. I would love to hear what any of you think about stuff in the comic up to now (and this will be stickied, so as new stuff comes up, you should talk about it here, too!)
Emma; music, drama, romance & slice-of-life
Miruku
Regular Poster

Postby Adobedragon on Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:59 am

O-tay. I haven't checked out the DD mirror yet because DD sites take for-evah to load on dialup. But based on the CG site....

Glurk. Poor Emma. I've been married for nearly 13 years, but, eesh, I do remember, eons ago, when still single, making a similar "mistake."

And btw, if Emma is a "ho," so is Jeremiah. Heh. Guess I've been visiting too many feminist blogs this morning, but I don't see why the woman should get tagged with the "ho" title because of one moment of stupidity. :)

I think rather than "disgusting," I'd characterize Jeremiah as "six-inch-centipede in the shower" creepy.
Image -- When in Doubt, Cheat
Adobedragon
Regular Poster

Postby Aureolus on Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:42 pm

adobedragon wrote:O-tay. I haven't checked out the DD mirror yet because DD sites take for-evah to load on dialup. But based on the CG site....

Glurk. Poor Emma. I've been married for nearly 13 years, but, eesh, I do remember, eons ago, when still single, making a similar "mistake."

And btw, if Emma is a "ho," so is Jeremiah. Heh. Guess I've been visiting too many feminist blogs this morning, but I don't see why the woman should get tagged with the "ho" title because of one moment of stupidity. :)

I think rather than "disgusting," I'd characterize Jeremiah as "six-inch-centipede in the shower" creepy.

creepy.. but agreeable.
Aureolus
Regular Poster

Postby Corkydork on Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:19 am

Gasp Bookstore guy is back!

I kid...do I?
Corkydork

Return to Emma