FIRST POST IS MINE!

A place for the voleters (readers of the Volet) to talk about the current episode and current storyline.

FIRST POST IS MINE!

Postby K-Dawg on Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:19 pm

Since I helped you do this I should get first post! :lol:

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE

Postby Ti-Phil on Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:21 pm

I agree, you deserve it!
The Volet

What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?

"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter
Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé

Fear me cause im Ifrit the Dude with Bagels!!!!!!!!!

Postby Ifrit the Dude with Bagel on Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:00 pm

La partie en français:WAAWAWAWAWAWAWA OUAIS UN FORUM DU VOLET COOOLLLL,oh en passent je suis Ifrit!!!!!!!!!! vous pouver me voir dans le volet numéro 156 et au par avant j'étais un jury aussi lol :P et maintenant en anglais!!!

Yay a forum for the volet THE VOLET RULES lol,like i said above im Ifrit and you can see me in the Volet number 156 before that i was a jury!!!

Keep up the good work Phil continue ta belle job! :p
Ifrit the Dude with Bagel

Postby Ti-Phil on Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:02 pm

Merci Jo!
The Volet

"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter
Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé

Postby MasterSword on Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:28 am

Salut! Je viens juste pour dire que j'adore tout simplement le Volet! C'est juste plate que ça soit en anglais, mais quand même c'est vraiment bon!
MasterSword

Wouahahahaha

Postby Shiva the Sonic's fan on Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:56 pm

Yyyaaahhh le Ti-Phil!!

Après Ifrit the Dude with BAgels, voici l'Arrivée de Shiva the Sonic's Fan!! Étant donné que je fait partie moi aussi des personnages du volet, il fallait que je post!!! Continue ton travail Ti-Phil et j'espère bien te rejoindre au cégep du Vieux!!

for the english part, I'm too a character in the Volet (Shiva an a Jury.....guess wich one!!). For this, I have to post in there, it was my duty and an obligation!! XD Go surpass them all Phil!!!!
Shiva the Sonic's fan

Postby Ti-Phil on Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:22 am

T'es mieux d'être accepter!
The Volet

Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé

Mhouhahahaha

Postby Zingzing on Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:07 pm

Great now the mighty evil Koala of the human stick that love beer and candy can tear you apart :twisted:
(Forumly said)
Congrat on your forum phil!!!That's the way!!!

Cool de vous voir aussi Joe et Gen :D
Zingzing

Postby Ti-Phil on Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:13 pm

Whoo! Zingzing aussi!
The Volet

Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé

Postby Ced le cingler on Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:02 am

MasterSword wrote:Salut! Je viens juste pour dire que j'adore tout simplement le Volet! C'est juste plate que ça soit en anglais, mais quand même c'est vraiment bon!

+1
paintball dimanche le 10 septembre
chez bigfoot
40$ payer avant le 15 avril
http://www.bigfoot-paintball.com/bigfoot1/html/1_infogeneral.htm
Ced le cingler

The damn Koala!!!!

Postby Shiva the Sonic's fan on Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:14 pm

Si j'Avais su que le foutu Koala allait poster sur un forum du Volet, j'aurais dû parier un :"That's the way hen hen hen I like it hen hen hen". Y manque juste l'Ancêtre pis les Espers vont être réunis!!!!! Mouhahahahahha :twisted:
Shiva the Sonic's fan

Re: The damn Koala!!!!

Postby Ti-Phil on Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:40 am

Shiva the Sonic's fan wrote:Si j'Avais su que le foutu Koala allait poster sur un forum du Volet, j'aurais dû parier un :"That's the way hen hen hen I like it hen hen hen". Y manque juste l'Ancêtre pis les Espers vont être réunis!!!!! Mouhahahahahha :twisted:

Oublis pas le perdu et Audrey, et là ils seraient tous réunis (Le chocobo et la bombe fofolle).
The Volet

Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé

Postby Jim North on Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:04 pm

My French is sooooo lacking.
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
Jim North
Cartoon Hero

Postby Ti-Phil on Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:09 pm

Sorry Jim, if you see someone speaking french, they are my friends from school ^^;
The Volet

Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé

Postby Thony Hedgehog on Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:16 pm

Hey, didn't you forget about the Freedom Fighter of Joliette? Nice to see you Jo, Ge and Zingzing! :P Let's just hope that someday Phil's gonna draw a kissing scene between Pete and Terra! :roll: If that ever going to happen..........

Hey, vous oubliez pas le Freedom Fighter de Joliette? C'est le fun de vous voir Jo, Ge et Zingzing! :P Espèrons seulement que Phil va dessiner un jour Pete et Terra qui s'embrassent! :roll: Comme si y'avait des chances que ça arrive........
Another Knothole freedom fighter.........
Well, we can't refuse anyone wishing to help!
Thony Hedgehog
Regular Poster

Pete and Terra kissing....

Postby Shiva the Sonic's fan on Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:01 pm

bah sais-tu Tony, que Pete et Terra s'embressa ne me dérange pas une goutte. Ils pourraient pas le faire que ça ne ferait pas n chaud ni froid. C'est à Ti-Phil de décider.

En passant Phil, je vais aller te rejoindre au Cégep du Vieux en août!! J'ai été acceptée!!!!

BAh you know Tony, Pete anbd Terra kissing don't bother me at all. You couldn't do it that it won't any difference to me.

I'm gonna join you at the Cégep du Vieux, Phil!!! I've been accepted!!

YAY!!!!
Shiva the Sonic's fan

Espers

Postby Shiva the Sonic's fan on Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:03 pm

J'avais même pas réalisé que la bombe fofolle et le chocobo étaient le perdu et la catgirl!! Je te promets que lorsque moi et Jo allons se procurer un scanner, je me mets au travail pour faire le Anube Clim!! Le net va être envahi par les jurys!!!! Nyak NYak Nyak
Shiva the Sonic's fan

Postby Jim North on Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:40 am

Ti-Phil wrote:Sorry Jim, if you see someone speaking french, they are my friends from school ^^;

No problem! If necessary, I can use BabelFish to . . . y'know . . . confuse myself even further.
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
Jim North
Cartoon Hero

Postby Ti-Phil on Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:14 am

Jim North wrote:
Ti-Phil wrote:Sorry Jim, if you see someone speaking french, they are my friends from school ^^;

No problem! If necessary, I can use BabelFish to . . . y'know . . . confuse myself even further.

Well, this gives you a little idea of how I feel sometime on the chat. ^^;
But if you got any question, don't be afraid to ask! Most of us are bilingual...Well... almost.
The Volet

Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé

muuuuuuu

Postby Shiva the Sonic's fan on Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:25 pm

I'm surely not what you can call a bilingual person but I don't have much problem in writing english so I can be a good gril and write in english.....(...it's weird saying that i could be a good girl, doesn't it Phil? :twisted: )
Shiva the Sonic's fan

Next

Return to Volet, The