A State of the Comic Thread

For discussing The Green Avenger!

A State of the Comic Thread

Postby Ryuko on Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:12 pm

Hey guys, as some of you know we celebrated our 2 year reunion this week, so I was thinking it'd be cool to ask what YOU think about the comic. What questions you might have about the format, comments. Please, tell me one thing you like about the comic and one thing you don't like. I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Don't worry about hurting my feelings, either. Be as harsh on my comic as you'd like to be, and I'll respond as well as I can. :) Thanks for your help!
Ryuko
Cartoon Hero

Postby Linkara on Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:34 pm

It'd be nice if you participated in a crossover once in a while. :evil:

LOL, just kidding, Abby. ^_~

I'd say the best aspect of the comic is it's ability to balance humor and seriousness. On top of that is the stellar artwork and the superb writing (all of which is thanks to you).

My real complaints are site-related. The link to the forum should probably be in the buttons on the left. Also, the archive page is really blah. It's just the calendars for every month since you started, and a new reader who might want to jump into things would have a hard time seeing something of interest. My recommendation is either a Storylines dropdown or at least have storyline breakdowns in the Archive page. Also, the cast page could use some firming up to include our fireman friend and possibly even Lady Groincrush.

Quote of the Moment: “Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.” ~Criswell~
Linkara
Cartoon Hero

Location: Lizard-Inclined Neo Clone Republitarian Band-Aid Spokesman

Postby Ryuko on Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:12 am

I am working on all of those things, and when I get a buffer to work with, I will have them done. I already have profile pics for an expanded list of characters, including villains.
Ryuko
Cartoon Hero

Postby Prettysenshi on Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:40 am

You should do more crossovers. That would be awesome.
Prettysenshi
Bork Bork Bork

Postby Crazeyal on Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:34 am

I'd like to see a little more info about the world they live in. Superpowers, let alone Superheroes are pretty much accepted without much question. Are there more heroes? Where on the food chain is GA? Is the phenomenon new, old, VERY old? Right now it's a good relationship comic, with super battles thrown in and dominating the storylines. I think at least a few quick glimpses into what the world at large is like would help clear the setting a bit.

BTW

Thanks for the art.

Ray
Crazeyal
Regular Poster

Return to Green Avenger