what is your favorite moment in the comix?

A place for the creator, friends, and any new readers to talk about the comic and for the creator to be able to interact with new readers.

what is your favorite moment in the comix?

Postby Cow Gagnon on Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:13 pm

yess! the best! my favorites!

When me and grim raker raked keith klark's butt! Wahooo! YESS! THE BUST! When the butts r big.... RAKE IT! wwwhhooo!
Pick, lick, and stick, welfares! Rake it! Grease the fence and slide down it! Sheepead! F*ck-off, Gay boy!
Cow Gagnon

Postby Cow Gagnon on Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:24 pm

BAHAHAHA! THE FUKING ASSHWHOLE WEELPHYS! HAHA! FUCKING SKUMBAGS GET OWT OF OSWEGO!

[url=http://chrusher.comicgenesis.com/d/20060703.html]Smell like a shit covered elefant?! BWHAHAHA! :lol:

HELP ME GET THIS GODDAMN POLE OUT OF MY ASS?! :lol: [/url]

MY ASS IS CLOGGED! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

HAHAHA! FUKING FAG GOT SHIT IN HIS FACE! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

HAHAHA! GREASE THE TELEPHONE POLE AND SLIDE DOWN IT, ASSHOLE! HAHAHAHA!!!

this is TOO much POWER! hHaHAhahahAHA!
Pick, lick, and stick, welfares! Rake it! Grease the fence and slide down it! Sheepead! F*ck-off, Gay boy!
Cow Gagnon

Postby Cow Gagnon on Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:32 pm

YESSS! BASTARD FUKING BUCK! SLAP THAT FACE! CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! Duh, asshole dont act gay u r not smarter than me gayboy
Cow Gagnon

Postby Steven Barbarian Bond on Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:45 pm

im Imparshial to this guy.

-steven bond
Steven Barbarian Bond

Postby BasTurd buCk on Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:08 pm

Cow Gagnon wrote:YESSS! BASTARD FUKING BUCK! SLAP THAT FACE! CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! Duh, asshole dont act gay u r not smarter than me gayboy

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :ick: :evil: :cry: :oops: :P D: :shifty: :eyebrow: D: D: D: D: XD XD XD :shucks: :shucks: :shucks: :shucks: :lol: :lol: :x :x llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
BasTurd buCk

hgffjghjgfjfg

Postby BasTurd buCk on Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:10 pm

im Imparshial to this guy.

-steven bond

llllllllloooooooolllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee poppee :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :shucks: :shucks: :shucks: XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
BasTurd buCk

Return to ChrusherComix