what is your favorite moment in the comix?

A place for the creator, friends, and any new readers to talk about the comic and for the creator to be able to interact with new readers.
Cow Gagnon

what is your favorite moment in the comix?

Post by Cow Gagnon »

yess! the best! my favorites!

When me and grim raker raked keith klark's butt! Wahooo! YESS! THE BUST! When the butts r big.... RAKE IT! wwwhhooo!
Pick, lick, and stick, welfares! Rake it! Grease the fence and slide down it! Sheepead! F*ck-off, Gay boy!

Cow Gagnon

Post by Cow Gagnon »

YESSS! BASTARD FUKING BUCK! SLAP THAT FACE! CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! Duh, asshole dont act gay u r not smarter than me gayboy
Pick, lick, and stick, welfares! Rake it! Grease the fence and slide down it! Sheepead! F*ck-off, Gay boy!

Steven Barbarian Bond

Post by Steven Barbarian Bond »

im Imparshial to this guy.

-steven bond

BasTurd buCk

Post by BasTurd buCk »

Cow Gagnon wrote:YESSS! BASTARD FUKING BUCK! SLAP THAT FACE! CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! Duh, asshole dont act gay u r not smarter than me gayboy

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :ick: :evil: :cry: :oops: :P D: :shifty: :eyebrow: D: D: D: D: XD XD XD :shucks: :shucks: :shucks: :shucks: :lol: :lol: :x :x llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BasTurd buCk

hgffjghjgfjfg

Post by BasTurd buCk »

im Imparshial to this guy.

-steven bond

llllllllloooooooolllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee poppee :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :shucks: :shucks: :shucks: XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD