The 3rd Era of ChrusherComix has begun!

A place for the creator, friends, and any new readers to talk about the comic and for the creator to be able to interact with new readers.

The 3rd Era of ChrusherComix has begun!

Postby ChrisChrusherComix on Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:45 pm

Due to a rejected animation project in late 2006/early 2007, late-Winter/Spring/early-Summer seasonal work in my family home business and my hobby racing go-karts (and doing their stats, DVDs and website), my Graphic Novel was delayed MUCH longer than I had ever anticipated. And although I had over 1,000 back-story comics up that I drew between 1988-1999 (and basically 0.00009% of visitors ever bothered to read more than 2 or 3 pages from those 1,000) I had only the cover of my new novel up for a good six months! But it's finally underway.

The Graphic Novel that I am currently producing and placing online is something that I've planned since the early 1990s. I've been plotting and drawing elements of it for over ten years, adding ideas from time to time, but I was never finding the time because I had no idea how to publish my work and I was concentrating on other art projects: The more humorous and less serious Chrusher Comics that I played around with from 1988-1999, my all-ages, family friendly Towner Comics that I did between 1997-up, and my first published work, a Children's Book called Tee and Wee: Health and Nutrition for Young Earthlings (that I did between 2002-2004). PLEASE BUY A COPY!!!

This graphic novel will be available online, but it will also be available for purchase in print form. The first volume will be available after the first 20-30 pages. Keep on the lookout. Please support me, because I need it! :shucks: 8-)
-Christopher Galletta Stevens, Graphic Artist, Cartoonist, and Webmaster of the following websites & webcomics:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ChrisChrusherComix
Regular Poster

Postby Cow Gagnon on Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:24 pm

duh where are the welfares? i want them destroyed!
Pick, lick, and stick, welfares! Rake it! Grease the fence and slide down it! Sheepead! F*ck-off, Gay boy!
Cow Gagnon

Return to ChrusherComix