Roommates / Carpooling for Nashvegas!

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

Roommates / Carpooling for Nashvegas!

Postby Fading Aura on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:00 pm

As requested, a thread in which to find your true roommate or ride for the upcoming cookout!

If you're offering a ride, please indicate your starting & ending points and how far off the route you're willing to stray. Those seeking rides should indicate which town they need a ride from.

For bunking up, be sure to figure out who's name the room will be under, how many will be staying within (the rates change based on how many people - see this page) and when money needs to change hands. Feel free to post things along the lines of, "I need people to room with!" or "I don't want to pay for this whole friggin' room myself!"
When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look, but it was gone. I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown; the dream is gone. And I have become comfortably numb.
Fading Aura
Regular Poster

Re: Roommates / Carpooling for Nashvegas!

Postby Aeridus on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:02 pm

I'd like a roomie, please. :D
My Jam Avatar!

Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Postby Aeridus on Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:23 pm

Looks like I'm rooming with CBF. :)
My Jam Avatar!

Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Postby Dragonkingdoms on Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:25 pm

I wouldn't mind a roomie, especially since this year's vacation may come out of my pockets. Last year's was paid for by the stimulus check.
Comic Genesis Comic Cookout VIII was July 30th, 2011 (over a year ago!) in NYC. Want to host/plan Comic Cookout IX in summer (fall?) 2013? Feel free to drop me a PM.
Dawn of a New Era
Webcomic Above VII is going on now!
Dragonkingdoms
Regular Poster

Return to Community Get-Togethers