webcomixthing '08

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

webcomixthing '08

Postby Phact0rri on Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:55 am

just mainly cross-posting from cornstalkers, as more people might read it here.

I'm going to attempt to go, but of course its london and I been there like once and I was really young. So needless to say I'm not sure where I'm going to stay much less navigate. So was wondering who's all going and if someone could lead me to a hotel around where the event is taking place, would like to share a hotel room, or if your around london wouldn't mind donating a little floor space.

Also just nice to know who all are planning on attending.
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)

Re: webcomixthing '08

Postby KWill on Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:17 am

Planning on attending, but I'm likely to bunk at one of my contacts in London, so I can't help you out in donating floorspace or sharing a hotel room...
KWill
Cartoon Hero

Postby Phact0rri on Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:16 am

tis cool Kwill. Just mainly seeing about saving some purse, if others are going to be around. I just found the page on the site dealing with hotels so that won't be much of a problem. Mainly would like to spend some time with everyone when were not at the convention.

btw is London City airport the closest one to the university?
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
Phact0rri

Postby Killbert-Robby on Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:16 pm

I was GONNA go, but, ah, I'm going home :( In case one of you brits walks in "Robby said he was interested"
Or whatever, ya'no <_<
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero

Return to Community Get-Togethers