Any west-coasters going to KumoriCon?

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

Any west-coasters going to KumoriCon?

Postby That guy on Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:30 am

Kamoricon is an anime convention held in Portland, Oregon happening Sept 1-3. I've never been before, but a fan of my wife's comicencouraged her and I to attend this year, so we booked a weekend pass. (It's $20-25 per day or $40 all three days at the door). Looks interesting to me - lots of cosplayers and artists and whatnot... Anyone going? Or ever been before?
That guy
Cartoon Hero

Postby Rkolter on Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:11 am

Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

Postby Vulpeslibertas on Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:40 pm

...so this has been moved... so am I supposed to post here or... um yeah.

I'll be hanging out at Kumoricon Saturday and Sunday. I should have a badge with my vulpeslibertas name on it and be wearing a big red trench coat.
Vulpeslibertas
Regular Poster

Postby That guy on Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:10 pm

rkolter wrote:Psst...

Get-Together's Forum: http://forums.comicgenesis.com/viewforum.php?f=896

;)

Woops, sorry... I've been on Keenspace/comicGen for 4 years never seen this forum until now :o - I could swear Cookouts and cons and whatnot used to just be general discussion. My bad.

vulpeslibertas wrote:...
I'll be hanging out at Kumoricon Saturday and Sunday. I should have a badge with my vulpeslibertas name on it and be wearing a big red trench coat.
I'll say hello if I spot ya. Moss and I will most likely be sporting something with the Cat Legend logo - also she's got purple hair and I wear the same gray pub cap featured in my avatar.
That guy
Cartoon Hero

Return to Community Get-Togethers