everything I know I learned from Comic Genesis Cookout 2007

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

Re: Ketchup Chips

Postby Nanda on Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:22 am

Dotty wrote:
MariaAndMichelle wrote:
Nanda wrote:Yeah, but Canadians also put ketchup on their Macaroni and cheese. Ew.

:ick: :ick: That's so gross! :ick: :ick:


That IS gross.

....and I was to the understanding it was Americans who put ketchup on their mac n' cheese. :o


WHAT?! NO! :ick: Where did you hear that?!
Image Image
User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.

Postby Dotty on Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:23 am

TV. Where did you hear YOUR evil propaganda? :P
Caught in the headlamp glare of your own blinding vanity/Mesmerised by the stare of your shallow personality
Gorging the junk food of flattery you drag your fat ego around/Everyone floored by the battering you give to whoever's around
Oh Narcissus you petulant child admiring yourself in the curve of my eyes/Oh Narcissus you angel beguiled unsated by self you do nothing but die
User avatar
Dotty
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2434
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:29 pm
Location: Drunk!

Postby Nanda on Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:31 am

Dotty wrote:TV. Where did you hear YOUR evil propaganda? :P


From CANADIANS! :P
Image Image
User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.

Re: Ketchup Chips

Postby STrRedWolf on Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:46 am

Dotty wrote:
MariaAndMichelle wrote:
Nanda wrote:Yeah, but Canadians also put ketchup on their Macaroni and cheese. Ew.

:ick: :ick: That's so gross! :ick: :ick:


That IS gross.

....and I was to the understanding it was Americans who put ketchup on their mac n' cheese. :o


I think the American Ketchup Advisory Board would take offense...
Kelly "STrRedWolf" Price
Admin, Comic Genesis
Artist/Writer, Stalag '99 (WolfSkunks and Drygers, oh my!)
I NEED MORE TIME, CAPTIN!
User avatar
STrRedWolf
Confuzzled CG Admin
Confuzzled CG Admin
 
Posts: 2571
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: undef;

Postby Garneta on Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:35 am

Americans AND Canadians use ketchup far too much, how's that?

Personally, I find the stuff pretty nasty.
Image
Image Image Image
User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
 
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock

Postby Dotty on Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:45 am

Nanda wrote:
Dotty wrote:TV. Where did you hear YOUR evil propaganda? :P


From CANADIANS! :P


WE ARE ALL THE SAME.
Caught in the headlamp glare of your own blinding vanity/Mesmerised by the stare of your shallow personality
Gorging the junk food of flattery you drag your fat ego around/Everyone floored by the battering you give to whoever's around
Oh Narcissus you petulant child admiring yourself in the curve of my eyes/Oh Narcissus you angel beguiled unsated by self you do nothing but die
User avatar
Dotty
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2434
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:29 pm
Location: Drunk!

Postby IVstudios on Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:46 am

From what I've heard, when it comes to being crazy about ketchup American's are nothing compared to Germans. According to someone who spent a semester there they use it on everything, including on Pizza and spaghetti in place of tomato sauce. :ick:
Image
User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 3606
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office

Postby Dotty on Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:48 am

ivstudios wrote:From what I've heard, when it comes to being crazy about ketchup American's are nothing compared to Germans. According to someone who spent a semester there they use it on everything, including on Pizza and spaghetti in place of tomato sauce. :ick:


Robin, tell me he's kidding!

(she's the only german I know for sure)
Caught in the headlamp glare of your own blinding vanity/Mesmerised by the stare of your shallow personality
Gorging the junk food of flattery you drag your fat ego around/Everyone floored by the battering you give to whoever's around
Oh Narcissus you petulant child admiring yourself in the curve of my eyes/Oh Narcissus you angel beguiled unsated by self you do nothing but die
User avatar
Dotty
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2434
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:29 pm
Location: Drunk!

Postby Hogan on Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:22 am

Dotty wrote:
ivstudios wrote:From what I've heard, when it comes to being crazy about ketchup American's are nothing compared to Germans. According to someone who spent a semester there they use it on everything, including on Pizza and spaghetti in place of tomato sauce. :ick:


Robin, tell me he's kidding!

(she's the only german I know for sure)


I know for sure she wasn't German, but my last ex-girlfriend was like that... :-?
When webcomics clash: The Webcomic Crossover & Cameo Archive!
Here it comes... the CameoComic
User avatar
Hogan
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:11 am
Location: Where the worlds cross over

Postby Rock_dash on Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:23 am

Personally, I only put ketchup on mac and cheese if it's already bad mac and cheese, and then I usually take a few bites and throw out the rest.
User avatar
Rock_dash
NOTHING
 
Posts: 2360
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:37 am

Postby Killbert-Robby on Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:54 am

I had a friend who would eat ketchup between two slices of bread and call it a sandwich :ick:
Image
User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Postby Nanda on Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:31 pm

Dotty wrote:
Nanda wrote:
Dotty wrote:TV. Where did you hear YOUR evil propaganda? :P


From CANADIANS! :P


WE ARE ALL THE SAME.


I KNOW! I'm glad you can admit to it....ay?
Image Image
User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.

Re: Ketchup Chips

Postby Pimpette on Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:46 pm

Dotty wrote:
MariaAndMichelle wrote:
Nanda wrote:Yeah, but Canadians also put ketchup on their Macaroni and cheese. Ew.

:ick: :ick: That's so gross! :ick: :ick:


That IS gross.

....and I was to the understanding it was Americans who put ketchup on their mac n' cheese. :o

No, both my brothers do it. I vaguely remember doing it myself as a child, before I grew up and decided to hate ketchup.

I put parmesan cheese on my KD now. Mmm, supercheese.
User avatar
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 4132
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Out of my way, Boba Fett. I wanna ROCK!

Postby Risky on Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:36 pm

My dad eats bread, butter, and ketchup... yuck. As far as I know, none of his six kids inherited that particular trait.

According to the TV, ketchup soup is really popular in America, because ketchup is free and a lot of people can't afford to Buy food.
~Scott
Image Image
User avatar
Risky
69
 
Posts: 3820
Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 8:41 am
Location: It's All Rainbows To Me

Re: Ketchup Chips

Postby Killbert-Robby on Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:14 pm

Pimpette wrote:
Dotty wrote:
MariaAndMichelle wrote:
Nanda wrote:Yeah, but Canadians also put ketchup on their Macaroni and cheese. Ew.

:ick: :ick: That's so gross! :ick: :ick:


That IS gross.

....and I was to the understanding it was Americans who put ketchup on their mac n' cheese. :o

No, both my brothers do it. I vaguely remember doing it myself as a child, before I grew up and decided to hate ketchup.

I put parmesan cheese on my KD now. Mmm, supercheese.


The semi-Italian approves
(And KD always reminds me of "Not Without My Anus" XD So double approval :P)
Image
User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Postby Dotty on Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:26 pm

Hogan wrote:
Dotty wrote:
ivstudios wrote:From what I've heard, when it comes to being crazy about ketchup American's are nothing compared to Germans. According to someone who spent a semester there they use it on everything, including on Pizza and spaghetti in place of tomato sauce. :ick:


Robin, tell me he's kidding!

(she's the only german I know for sure)


I know for sure she wasn't German, but my last ex-girlfriend was like that... :-?


No, but she lives in Germany, so she likely has some idea... :p

Eh, Nanda. Eh.
Caught in the headlamp glare of your own blinding vanity/Mesmerised by the stare of your shallow personality
Gorging the junk food of flattery you drag your fat ego around/Everyone floored by the battering you give to whoever's around
Oh Narcissus you petulant child admiring yourself in the curve of my eyes/Oh Narcissus you angel beguiled unsated by self you do nothing but die
User avatar
Dotty
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2434
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:29 pm
Location: Drunk!

Postby Hogan on Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:12 pm

Dotty wrote:
Hogan wrote:
Dotty wrote:
ivstudios wrote:From what I've heard, when it comes to being crazy about ketchup American's are nothing compared to Germans. According to someone who spent a semester there they use it on everything, including on Pizza and spaghetti in place of tomato sauce. :ick:


Robin, tell me he's kidding!

(she's the only german I know for sure)


I know for sure she wasn't German, but my last ex-girlfriend was like that... :-?


No, but she lives in Germany, so she likely has some idea... :p

Eh, Nanda. Eh.


Well, my ex-girlfriend wasn't from Germany :wink:
When webcomics clash: The Webcomic Crossover & Cameo Archive!
Here it comes... the CameoComic
User avatar
Hogan
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:11 am
Location: Where the worlds cross over

Postby Nanda on Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:27 pm

Dotty wrote:Eh, Nanda. Eh.



I spells it how I likes!
Image Image
User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.

Postby Dotty on Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:58 pm

No, sorry, I just meant to say it how I say it....you type it like how it sounds, eh? :D
Caught in the headlamp glare of your own blinding vanity/Mesmerised by the stare of your shallow personality
Gorging the junk food of flattery you drag your fat ego around/Everyone floored by the battering you give to whoever's around
Oh Narcissus you petulant child admiring yourself in the curve of my eyes/Oh Narcissus you angel beguiled unsated by self you do nothing but die
User avatar
Dotty
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2434
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:29 pm
Location: Drunk!

Postby Dave Against The Machine on Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:04 pm

Killbert-Robby wrote:I had a friend who would eat ketchup between two slices of bread and call it a sandwich :ick:


I do that sometimes. If I can't find somethi g to eat. The is most likely aways some bread and some ketchup.
User avatar
Dave Against The Machine
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1643
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:58 pm
Location: Spontaneously combusting at will.

PreviousNext

 

Return to Community Get-Togethers



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest