everything I know I learned from Comic Genesis Cookout 2007

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

Postby Ahaugen on Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:20 pm

MixedMyth wrote:-Ahaugen reminds me of Quinten Terentino. XD

... eh ... uh ... buh ... i do?
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009

A Lamestream Media Company
Ahaugen
Cartoon Hero

Postby CJBurgandy on Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:28 pm

MixedMyth wrote:It's like they're in each other's closet! :o

CJ, I dare you to propose this to DC!

I'll also let them know about batman's secret Ketchup fetish.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Postby Rkolter on Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:30 pm

cjburgandy wrote:
MixedMyth wrote:It's like they're in each other's closet! :o

CJ, I dare you to propose this to DC!

I'll also let them know about batman's secret Ketchup fetish.

That's Fading Aura's secret Ketchup fetish. He had Pimpette bring down a bag of Ketchup flavored Doritos. :ick:
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

Postby Tynan on Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:28 pm

I thought they were just ketchup chips...
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR

Ketchup Chips

Postby Fading Aura on Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:14 pm

rkolter wrote:That's Fading Aura's secret Ketchup fetish. She had Pimpette bring down a bag of Ketchup flavored Doritos. :ick:

They're Lays, thank you very much. And they are oh so deliciously ketchupy. I just wish they sold them here in the states. :D
Here we stand, here we fall; history don't care at all. Make the bed, light the light; Lady Mercy won't be home tonight.
Fading Aura
Regular Poster

Re: Ketchup Chips

Postby Pimpette on Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:11 pm

Fading Aura wrote:
rkolter wrote:That's Fading Aura's secret Ketchup fetish. She had Pimpette bring down a bag of Ketchup flavored Doritos. :ick:

They're Lays, thank you very much. And they are oh so deliciously ketchupy. I just wish they sold them here in the states. :D

You're lucky I had the foresight to store them in the trunk. We bought a second bag and devoured it in the car almost immediately. XD
I normally dislike ketchup, but ketchup chips are damn good.
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero

Postby Rock_dash on Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:29 am

Fading Aura wrote:

They have them in a brand called Herr's, but those might also be kind of hard to find. I was going to buy a bag from the store I work at and then they were gone. :x
Rock_dash
NOTHING

Postby Rkolter on Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:18 am

Fading Aura wrote:

I think, like "green ketchup", there are things that just won't sell well here in the US.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Rkolter

Postby Rock_dash on Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:36 am

Sin swears like a sailor, even in front of children. ESPECIALLY in front of children.
Rock_dash
NOTHING

Postby Dotty on Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:18 am

rkolter wrote:
Fading Aura wrote:

I think, like "green ketchup", there are things that just won't sell well here in the US.

You'd think that, except they're one of Canadas most popular variety of chip, cause they're delicious and good.

Though I'm willing to wager theres a variety of chip in the states thats widely available there, and not available here. :o
Caught in the headlamp glare of your own blinding vanity/Mesmerised by the stare of your shallow personality
Gorging the junk food of flattery you drag your fat ego around/Everyone floored by the battering you give to whoever's around
Oh Narcissus you petulant child admiring yourself in the curve of my eyes/Oh Narcissus you angel beguiled unsated by self you do nothing but die
Dotty
Cartoon Hero

Postby Nanda on Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:49 pm

Dotty wrote:
rkolter wrote:
Fading Aura wrote:

You'd think that, except they're one of Canadas most popular variety of chip, cause they're delicious and good.

Though I'm willing to wager theres a variety of chip in the states thats widely available there, and not available here. :o

Yeah, but Canadians also put ketchup on their Macaroni and cheese. Ew.
Image Image
Nanda
Cartoon Hero

Postby Sincerely on Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:33 pm

rock_dash wrote:Sin swears like a sailor, even in front of children. ESPECIALLY in front of children.

I do?

There were children?
Sincerely
Ice Queen

Postby Garneta on Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:40 pm

MixedMyth wrote:-We also have black/purple Mountain Dew.

:o We do? I'm gonna have to go hunt down some of this phantom Mountain Dew!

aeridus wrote:I'm just disappointed we didn't see a live demo of the Swing... ;)

Hey, I tried to get people in it! :wink: :D
Last edited by Garneta on Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero

Postby DarkDancer on Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:03 pm

Kat North wrote:
MixedMyth wrote:-We also have black/purple Mountain Dew.

:oWe do? I'm gonna have to go hunt down some of this phantom Mountain Dew!

We had black mt. dew, but as far as I've seen, it was a short time only thing, that might pop up again around Halloween.

It was kind of grapey.
On some worlds, what with gnomes and elves and trolls and all, racism is not a problem. White and Black live together in harmony and gang up on green.

DarkDancer
Regular Poster

Postby STrRedWolf on Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:30 pm

• Don't bleach hair completely white unless you want dark red hair to turn electric red.
  • A 12' long stuffed tail can be used to scare small Sincerelies.
  • The coffee could be better.
  • Bring a dedicated webcam computer. Trust me on this one.
Kelly "STrRedWolf" Price
Admin, Comic Genesis
Artist/Writer, Stalag '99 (WolfSkunks and Drygers, oh my!)
I NEED MORE TIME, CAPTIN!
STrRedWolf
Confuzzled CG Admin
Confuzzled CG Admin

Postby Garneta on Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:34 pm

DarkDancer wrote:We had black mt. dew, but as far as I've seen, it was a short time only thing, that might pop up again around Halloween.

It was kind of grapey.

Oh yeah, I did try that last year...I'd forgotten. I think I'll stick to the regular and the code red.
Image Image Image
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero

Postby Nanda on Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:23 pm

Kat North wrote:
DarkDancer wrote:We had black mt. dew, but as far as I've seen, it was a short time only thing, that might pop up again around Halloween.

It was kind of grapey.

Oh yeah, I did try that last year...I'd forgotten. I think I'll stick to the regular and the code red.

I LOVE the Pitch Black Mountain Dew! It's the best grape soda I've ever had - and ordinarily, I hate all things Dew.
Image Image
Nanda
Cartoon Hero

Postby DarkDancer on Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:46 pm

Oh, it took a bit for it to grow on me, but then it did and I LOVED it... and then it went away. :cry:
On some worlds, what with gnomes and elves and trolls and all, racism is not a problem. White and Black live together in harmony and gang up on green.

DarkDancer
Regular Poster

Postby MariaAndMichelle on Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:27 pm

Nanda wrote:Yeah, but Canadians also put ketchup on their Macaroni and cheese. Ew.

:ick: :ick: That's so gross! :ick: :ick:
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls

Postby Dotty on Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:14 am

MariaAndMichelle wrote:
Nanda wrote:Yeah, but Canadians also put ketchup on their Macaroni and cheese. Ew.

:ick: :ick: That's so gross! :ick: :ick:

That IS gross.

....and I was to the understanding it was Americans who put ketchup on their mac n' cheese. :o
Caught in the headlamp glare of your own blinding vanity/Mesmerised by the stare of your shallow personality
Gorging the junk food of flattery you drag your fat ego around/Everyone floored by the battering you give to whoever's around
Oh Narcissus you petulant child admiring yourself in the curve of my eyes/Oh Narcissus you angel beguiled unsated by self you do nothing but die
Dotty
Cartoon Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Community Get-Togethers