legostargalactica wrote:-Lego Starwars II is hypnotic
Jim North wrote:legostargalactica wrote:-Lego Starwars II is hypnotic
I'm going to have to buy that now, damn your plastic hide.
Black Sparrow wrote:-
-Danish candy is friggin' scary.
ahaugen wrote:I learned that for some reason people confuse me with Laemkral, even though I have way more hair than him
aeridus wrote:I learned that next year, we need nametags.
Dotty wrote:- Starbucks makes bad coffee, but excellent baked goods.
- American road signs use fractions. I still don't understand why they bother to write "Place Name - 1/4".
- I don't care what anyone says...American money looks like play money, and it's no wonder its duplicated a lot...theres no shiney stickers on it, or layered funny images...IT'S PLAY MONEY, I SWEAR IT!!
- All American food is Greasy. Even the Vegetables.
- 95% of Danish candy is likely carved from Plutonium.
- America has flavoured cream for coffee.
- American Mountain Dew tastes very different, and they have Red Mountain Dew...furthermore, their vending machines take dollar bills, y'all.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest