Saint Louis Book Fair April 19 - 22

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

Saint Louis Book Fair April 19 - 22

Postby Rkolter on Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:20 pm

Quick question - we mentioned months ago about the world famous St. Louis Book Fair where they convert a mall parking lot into a giant dirt-dirt-dirt- cheap bookstore. We drop a hundred bucks for one to two hundred books.

People said they might come for the fair.

Never heard anything.

Anyone coming? We can put you up if you don't mind chipping in for food. Bring your own air mattress or pillows or sleeping bag or something.

The book fair website:

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/STLBookFair/
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

Postby Garneta on Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:35 pm

Wish we could, but I don't even think we'll be able to save up enough money for Faubs reception by then, so this one is definately out of the question. :(
Image Image Image
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero

Postby Phact0rri on Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:29 am

I really would like to... unfortunately its not possible now... I had to spend to much monies for my Morrisey tickets :(
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)

Postby Rkolter on Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:55 am

Beth and I limited ourselves to about 40 books - about $23.50. It was sad. But, I have books for a month or two now! :)
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Rkolter

Return to Community Get-Togethers