Party at Nanda's - What kind of sandwich do you want?

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.
User avatar
Robbie
Regular Poster
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:05 am
Location: Here.
Contact:

Post by Robbie »

Alright, sad to say that I can confirm that I won't be showing. I have a baseball game to be at that day.

In Pawtucket, ironically. Well actually, this only makes me kinda sad. Baseball!

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

Robbie wrote:Alright, sad to say that I can confirm that I won't be showing. I have a baseball game to be at that day.

In Pawtucket, ironically. Well actually, this only makes me kinda sad. Baseball!
You're ditching us for the Pawsox??? :lol: There's a special circle in hell for people like you! We're going to come stand outside McCoy stadium and Boo at you. :wink:
Image Image

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

Alright... You're all getting turkey and american cheese.
Image Image

User avatar
Ekolter
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2623
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:24 pm
Location: Orlando, Florida

Post by Ekolter »

I'll take an turkey and swiss on wheat with mayo. Diet coke on the side.

And yes I luff you too :P

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16413
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

I said I wanted bologna and cheese. :(

You're not getting a cake at the cookout, if you don't bring me a bologna and cheese sandwich.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

rkolter wrote:I said I wanted bologna and cheese. :(

You're not getting a cake at the cookout, if you don't bring me a bologna and cheese sandwich.
I don't think they'll let me on a plane with a bologna and cheese sandwich. It's a well known fact that bologna supports terrorism.
Image Image

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16413
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

Nanda wrote:
rkolter wrote:I said I wanted bologna and cheese. :(

You're not getting a cake at the cookout, if you don't bring me a bologna and cheese sandwich.
I don't think they'll let me on a plane with a bologna and cheese sandwich. It's a well known fact that bologna supports terrorism.
I thought it was, "bologna is terrorists" and you were fighting terrorism by eating as much bologna as possible.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Tim
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3285
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
Location: State of WA, formerly MA
Contact:

Post by Tim »

I am disappointed from returning from my weekend and not seeing any pictures or sketches or any kind of report from the party. I was hoping to live vicariously through you guys :(
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

Tim wrote:I am disappointed from returning from my weekend and not seeing any pictures or sketches or any kind of report from the party. I was hoping to live vicariously through you guys :(
Party?
Image Image

User avatar
The Mortician
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1705
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:59 pm
Contact:

Post by The Mortician »

It was rather dishearting that no one else new came but the same old crusty crew. :( Oh well, more cake and turkey for us.

Post Reply