CN Get-Together --- Get what's coming to ya!

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

Do you want a "gift" from VileTerror?

Good God NO!
No votes
No thank you.
8%
Nah.
No votes
Maybe?
17%
Maybe.
No votes
Sure.
17%
Yes, thank you.
No votes
YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!
8%
I thought Tynan was the one who made all the stupid polls.
42%
Other: Specify with reply.
8%

Total votes : 12

Not to worry.

Postby VileTerror on Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:53 pm

I saved a copy of it.

(File Attached. Log in to see.)
Attachments
gonads.jpg
grabmygonads
gonads.jpg (51.91 KiB) Viewed 537 times
Odd that "Skype" isn't one of the options in the profile. Granted, MSN is now defunct and Skype its replacement . . .
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.

Postby Grabmygoblin on Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:56 pm

kwaii
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero

OH!

Postby VileTerror on Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:17 pm

Are you bringing your mug?
Attachments
CopyofDSC00599.jpg
Free the Terror!
CopyofDSC00599.jpg (11.21 KiB) Viewed 528 times
Odd that "Skype" isn't one of the options in the profile. Granted, MSN is now defunct and Skype its replacement . . .
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.

Postby Grabmygoblin on Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:06 pm

I can, but I don't want to break it. it's my favorite.

I mean, you can fit half a pot of coffee in it!!
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero

WHAT?!

Postby VileTerror on Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:39 pm

Aw, pity. I was hoping it was your favourite for a far seedier reason.

Such as it was used in your most passionate night of relentless lesbian orgies. Or you bludgeoned twelve schoolchildren to death with it. Or you *continues listing rather disturbing or obscene things to do with an oversized coffee mug*
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Postby Grabmygoblin on Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:03 pm

I figured you'd make some horrific pun about me using a vegetable peeler on my face to leave my mug at home.
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero

Huh?

Postby VileTerror on Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:05 pm

Wait . . . vegetarians are MADE FROM vegetables?!

Well fuck. No one informed me of this. And here I was thinking I was a cannibal for eating vegetarians.
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Postby Sincerely on Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:25 pm

Disappointing, ain't it?

Can't call yourself a cannibal OR a carnivore anymore.
Sincerely
Ice Queen

What?

Postby VileTerror on Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:19 pm

Hey now! I never said vegetarians were my only source of supposed meat. I also make it a habit to ingest newborn creatures. And if veal isn’t a meat either, well then, I’m just going to have to hunt down a non-meatless human and have a little feast.
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Postby Pimpette on Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:03 am

You stay away from me and my burgers or so help me I will snap you with a rubber band.
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero

Postby Dr Legostar on Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:48 am

Pimpette wrote:You stay away from me and my burgers or so help me I will snap you with a rubber band.

i would pay to see her do that.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Re: What?

Postby Rkolter on Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:12 am

VileTerror wrote:Hey now! I never said vegetarians were my only source of supposed meat. I also make it a habit to ingest newborn creatures. And if veal isn’t a meat either, well then, I’m just going to have to hunt down a non-meatless human and have a little feast.

I try to eat from everything. If you eat from all living creatures, then logically you must be the alpha predator. :D

by the way, did you notice your question in RC is coming to a close?
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

Postby Dr Legostar on Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:19 am

rkolter wrote:I try to eat from everything. If you eat from all living creatures, then logically you must be the alpha predator. :D

actually you're just eating them, you'd have to hunt them down and eat them to be the alpha predator, this way you're just the alpha diner.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby Rkolter on Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:41 am

legostargalactica wrote:
rkolter wrote:I try to eat from everything. If you eat from all living creatures, then logically you must be the alpha predator. :D

actually you're just eating them, you'd have to hunt them down and eat them to be the alpha predator, this way you're just the alpha diner.

I don't hunt the animals, but I pay someone to do so. I don't butcher them either, I pay someone to do so. I don't even cook them. I pay someone to do that too. And I pay someone to serve it to me on a platter with vegetables and a diet coke. I am like the CEO sitting atop the food chain, directing my minions to go out into the world to slay and process the living for my personal culinary amusement.

Not the alpha predator my ass. :twisted:
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
Rkolter

Uuuuhhh . . .

Postby VileTerror on Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:53 am

I just hit Reasoned Cognition now and reviewed the last few comics. I have no recollection of emailing a query about thermite to you. Are you certain it was me?

WELL! Anyway, I now have what is necessary for C.J.'s gift. I'm surprised at how easy it is to procure canine meat.
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Postby Rkolter on Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:01 pm

Absolutely sure of it VT. You PM'ed me about it. Even told me to email you at your gmail address. I don't still have the PM because I cleaned out most of my pm box for the influx of cookout pm's I'm sure to get shortly.

But you sent it. And it was a cool question, so I did it.
Image Image ImageImage

Rkolter

Postby Dr Legostar on Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:07 pm

rkolter wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:

I don't hunt the animals, but I pay someone to do so. I don't butcher them either, I pay someone to do so. I don't even cook them. I pay someone to do that too. And I pay someone to serve it to me on a platter with vegetables and a diet coke. I am like the CEO sitting atop the food chain, directing my minions to go out into the world to slay and process the living for my personal culinary amusement.

Not the alpha predator my ass. :twisted:

::puts ryan in a locked cage with a lion:: alpha predator this!
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Um.

Postby VileTerror on Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:10 pm

. . .

* blinks a few times *

. . .

* checks private message Sentbox *

AH! It appears you were the one who originally sent me a message explaining thermite, and I replied. I suppose I made an inquiry somewhere in the forums in post format initially then.

Also, upon reviewing my private messages, I found a rather . . . unfortunate one from Higamigokoro. Does anyone know how I might contact him? The most recent activity from him seems to be from 2005.
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Previous

Return to Community Get-Togethers