CN Get-Together --- Get what's coming to ya!

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

Do you want a "gift" from VileTerror?

Good God NO!
No votes
No thank you.
8%
Nah.
No votes
Maybe?
17%
Maybe.
No votes
Sure.
17%
Yes, thank you.
No votes
YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!
8%
I thought Tynan was the one who made all the stupid polls.
42%
Other: Specify with reply.
8%

Total votes : 12

CN Get-Together --- Get what's coming to ya!

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:41 am

I'm working out what I should bring for each Keenspacer who's coming to the Get-Together in Toronto Labour Day weekend. I've compiled a list to help me remember.

Tynan - it's a surprise.
C.J. - it's a surprise.
SpunkyNeko - it's a surprise.
Pimpette - it's a surprise.
Tdot - don't know yet.
Legostar - it's a surprise.
Vorticus - don't know yet.
Cortland - don't know yet.
Claude - don't know yet.
Tim - don't know yet.
faub - don't know yet.

Help me out here, folks. All I need to know are all your weaknesses and secret fears. Or your not so secret fears, those could work too, I suppose, but it'd be less surprising.

---
VileEDIT: Upgraded Legostar.
Last edited by VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Odd that "Skype" isn't one of the options in the profile. Granted, MSN is now defunct and Skype its replacement . . .
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.

Postby Dr Legostar on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:48 am

oddly enough my greatest fear is being left out, so you NOT giving me anything would amount to a form of torture. I know it's not what you have in mind, but there ya go.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Deeabowlical!

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:54 am

Well . . . I suppose I could always try to sabotage your means of transportation so you become unable to attend. Better yet! Set it up so you wind up stranded in Yonkers or something.
Odd that "Skype" isn't one of the options in the profile. Granted, MSN is now defunct and Skype its replacement . . .
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.

Dumbass

Postby Dr Legostar on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:57 am

VileTerror wrote:Well . . . I suppose I could always try to sabotage your means of transportation so you become unable to attend. Better yet! Set it up so you wind up stranded in Yonkers or something.

yes, but if you did do that you'd get punished by many of the other people in attendance.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

WHAT?!

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:58 am

There would be no evidence!
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

You heard me.

Postby Dr Legostar on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:59 am

VileTerror wrote:There would be no evidence!

except this thread...
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

No. No I didn't. This is TEXT.

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:02 am

You have no proof of that!
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

then you're not listening hard enough!

Postby Dr Legostar on Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:04 am

VileTerror wrote:You have no proof of that!

or so you think.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

It's hard to listen without ears.

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:07 am

I think? WOW! Since when?
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

i can surgically implant some if you like

Postby Dr Legostar on Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:09 am

VileTerror wrote:I think? WOW! Since when?

just now.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Nah, quite alright. I could just grow them if I will it.

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:18 am

Thank you ever so much, sir! You've brought to me . . . uh, something, I suppose.

Where the hell are the rest of my victi- uh, gift-receivers? I need more information! MORE!
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Postby Dr Legostar on Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:21 am

yes as fun as this banter is, it was be much more amusing if other people actually posted here.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Quite right. Well, except for your typo.

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:27 am

*nods*

And much less risky. You probably shouldn't be fearful overmuch. But I have mods and admins with rather low opinions of my "spamming". I'd suspect I'd be mallet'd already if yarpsdat was capable and witnessed this.
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

yeah, well i never claimed to be perfect.

Postby Dr Legostar on Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:29 am

VileTerror wrote:*nods*

And much less risky. You probably shouldn't be fearful overmuch. But I have mods and admins with rather low opinions of my "spamming". I'd suspect I'd be mallet'd already if yarpsdat was capable and witnessed this.

is it spamming if it's your own thread and as of yet no one else (aside from me) seems to have noticed or cared about it?
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Did so.

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:36 am

I think we'd have to ask Them.

I mean, it's less likely they'd care if this were in my forum (which is sadly locked in MIA), but this is a thread with a purpose, which seems to have gotten a tad derailed.
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

i did?

Postby Dr Legostar on Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:37 am

VileTerror wrote:I think we'd have to ask Them.

I mean, it's less likely they'd care if this were in my forum (which is sadly locked in MIA), but this is a thread with a purpose, which seems to have gotten a tad derailed.

which really is nothing new for CG.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby Mon Ami on Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:00 am

-Is not sure if she should laugh or be afraid.-
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero

Postby Dr Legostar on Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:01 am

SpunkyNeko wrote:-Is not sure if she should laugh or be afraid.-

be afraid, be very afraid.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Did I ever mention that I'm nothing?

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:11 am

Nononono! Just laugh! <b>Laugh</b>! Really! There's absolutely NOTHING to worry about.

Bwa-ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

See? Laugh with me!
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Postby CaptainClaude on Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:56 am

be afraid, but also a bit pissed off.
CaptainClaude
Witty British President

Next

Return to Community Get-Togethers