CN Expo...PAY HERE!

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

Is Tynan taking this too far?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:08 pm

Yes.
10%
NEVER! YOU MUST BE THERE!
50%
Man that guy masterbates monkeys I wouldn't trust anything he says.
No votes
I'd say yes but then he might hurt me with his postwhorish ways.
10%
Yeah...but If I click the yes one then He'll make another poll about it.
No votes
Hehe...Tynan loves poll.
20%
Haha " " that's awesome.
No votes
No.
10%

Total votes : 10

Postby Dr Legostar on Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:11 am

I just kinda wanna spend time with people, i'm not big on rollercoasters and shit but i wouldn't mind wandering around the actual park. I would like to actually see some of the city though.

there is sadly no swing dancing scheduled in the city that i can see that weekend, which means we'll have to make our own dance party... and I know several people in the group want to participate and there are others i'll drag bodily if i have to... robin's tiny, shouldn't be an issue. ;)
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby MariaAndMichelle on Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:42 pm

legostargalactica wrote:I just kinda wanna spend time with people, i'm not big on rollercoasters and shit but i wouldn't mind wandering around the actual park. I would like to actually see some of the city though.

Us, too! Us, too! :D :D
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls

Postby CaptainClaude on Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:04 pm

i have not the money for wild extravagant trips

I have the money for getting sloshed
CaptainClaude
Witty British President

Postby MariaAndMichelle on Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:19 pm

ryclaude wrote:i have not the money for wild extravagant trips

Us, neither! Us, neither! :D :D

(We were agreeing to the "walking about the city" bit)
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls

Postby Dr Legostar on Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:43 pm

MariaAndMichelle wrote:
ryclaude wrote:i have not the money for wild extravagant trips

Us, neither! Us, neither! :D :D

(We were agreeing to the "walking about the city" bit)

nobody worry, if there's anything that really costs alot, Tynan will pay for everything.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby MariaAndMichelle on Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:43 am

XD XD

Image Image
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls

Postby Kisai on Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:09 pm

Okay same topic,

Who's camera shy? Who isn't. I plan on bringing my video camera(s), assuming flights allow carry-on luggage again. Otherwise I'll have to invest in a second suitcase and take more clothes for use as padding.

If we go to the convention or amusement park or whatever, someone(s) will need to babysit the groups stuff since they don't like it when you damage their rides/employees with your stuff falling out of the sky. (Conventions usually have "no cameras allowed" areas like in art galleries or guest shows.)
Kisai
Goddess of Light
Goddess of Light

Postby Keffria on Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:15 pm

I don't feel photogenic, but I don't mind having my picture taken.

Also, Wonderland is probably not the greatest place to go if you don't want to spend money, and it's also going to be crazy-busy, since we're meeting during the last week of summer vacation -- although I've been there before and it's fun. :3
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)

Postby Dr Legostar on Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:17 am

i'm not shy, camera or otherwise. And as for carry ons you should be fine, they've only been not allowing carryons on flights out of london. I came across the pond on thursday through paris and while they rooted through our stuff, they didn't confiscate, canada to canada flying or u.s. to canada flying and back should be okay, though get to the airport EARLY!
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby CJBurgandy on Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:31 am

my main problem right now is that I'm probably going to have to have letters signed by my doctors for medications I have to have on flight.

that and I'm still trying to figure out what all I can have on flight. Airports up here are starting to talk about a no carryon policy completly, but no one's mentioned if it includes handbags. That, and doing this can cause annoying children to be even more of a pain to fly with, because now they have no means of entertainment, except annoying other passengers.

guess we'll all just wait and see.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Postby Dr Legostar on Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:32 am

cjburgandy wrote:my main problem right now is that I'm probably going to have to have letters signed by my doctors for medications I have to have on flight.

that and I'm still trying to figure out what all I can have on flight. Airports up here are starting to talk about a no carryon policy completly, but no one's mentioned if it includes handbags. That, and doing this can cause annoying children to be even more of a pain to fly with, because now they have no means of entertainment, except annoying other passengers.

guess we'll all just wait and see.

what i've heard said in the airports as far as medications go is that the name on the prescription bottle has to match the name on your ID and your ticket, and it should be good if that's the case. They seem to be taking these kinds of things into account, i don't think you're going to need a doctor's note if your prescriptions have your name on them.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby CJBurgandy on Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:36 am

they do, it's just, not what I've heard on the local news. Maybe my airport is being overly anal *shakes fist at Anchorage's airport*
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Postby Dr Legostar on Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:41 am

cjburgandy wrote:they do, it's just, not what I've heard on the local news. Maybe my airport is being overly anal *shakes fist at Anchorage's airport*

it's possible, but if they weren't that brutal on flight's going out of europe the day of the whole thing, and they were pretty fucking insane in paris, ::shakes fist at the french:: then they shouldn't be bad on your end, at least not that bad. I don't know if anyone but going out of England has been forbidding carryons in practice.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby Mon Ami on Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:24 am

Kisai wrote:Okay same topic,

Who's camera shy? Who isn't. I plan on bringing my video camera(s), assuming flights allow carry-on luggage again. Otherwise I'll have to invest in a second suitcase and take more clothes for use as padding.

If we go to the convention or amusement park or whatever, someone(s) will need to babysit the groups stuff since they don't like it when you damage their rides/employees with your stuff falling out of the sky. (Conventions usually have "no cameras allowed" areas like in art galleries or guest shows.)

I'm camera shy ._.:
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero

Postby Grabmygoblin on Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:34 am

Keffria wrote:I don't feel photogenic, but I don't mind having my picture taken.

same here.
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero

Postby Tynan on Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:33 am

I'm camera shy.
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR

Postby Dr Legostar on Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:34 am

Tynan wrote:I'm camera shy.

i would so bring a taser if i weren't flying...
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby Tynan on Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:38 am

Muahahaha!

But you are!
One point for Tynan and none for brutality.
Tynan

Postby Dr Legostar on Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:39 am

Tynan wrote:Muahahaha!

But you are!
One point for Tynan and none for brutality.

just not electric brutality.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby Tynan on Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:46 am

:o
Tynan

PreviousNext

Return to Community Get-Togethers