Offical Cookouts website in progress. Help contribute.

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

Offical Cookouts website in progress. Help contribute.

Postby Ekolter on Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:37 pm

Ok gang, I'm working on making an offical cookouts website. I'm doing this from scratch aka I'm learning HTML via trial and error. Ryan's helping me a bit but most of this is going to be done by yours truely. That might change but that's how it's at the moment. I have a basic start on it at the moment. Quite proud of it.

First off, I'm not too concerned with Cookout '06 since most of the stuff is easily found and still coming in.

What I'm concerned about is the stuff from Cookout '04 and '05. If you have stuff from those years that you'll like to contribute, email me at ekolter@gmail.com.

I have some wicked ideas on how to put this together. Now to figure out how the hell to do it. :-?
Ekolter
Cartoon Hero

Past Cookouts? Yeah, We Have That . . .

Postby Fading Aura on Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:44 am

mrs_rkolter wrote:What I'm concerned about is the stuff from Cookout '04 and '05. If you have stuff from those years that you'll like to contribute, email me at ekolter@gmail.com.

I collected everything from those cookouts when making the DVD for this year. I can burn it to a CD and mail it to you, if you'd like. ^_^
When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look, but it was gone. I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown; the dream is gone. And I have become comfortably numb.
Fading Aura
Regular Poster

Postby Ekolter on Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:09 am

I have a DVD of the stuff. Just looking for out stuff that was out there.

Ekolter
Cartoon Hero

Postby Garneta on Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:35 am

The only thing we have that you wouldn't are more zoo pictures. Want them anyway?
Image Image Image
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero

Postby Ekolter on Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:56 am

Nah, I have tons zoo pictures backuped on my system

:D
Ekolter
Cartoon Hero

Return to Community Get-Togethers