Drag Night at CN

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

Re: Wow.

Postby Pimpette on Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:38 pm

VileTerror wrote:You'll be a tough one, Pimpette. Very tough. I’ve got something in store for Tynan, C.J., and now Spunky too . . . but you. Ooooh, you. It’s not like I can adequately threaten to prevent you from imbibing or anything. I’m currently stumped as far as you’re concerned . . .

:twisted:

VileTerror wrote:Anyway, a mastectomy is a surgical procedure to remove a breast (and I don't mean the chicken kind).

Hmm. Well then I fear I must withdraw my willingness to join you. I like my boobies. They're squishy and without them I think I would look sort of odd.
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero

Well, I have a weak opening now, but I don't like to repeat.

Postby VileTerror on Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:40 pm

But . . . the plan wasn't to remove your breasts. It was being offered to Spunky as an alternative to binding hers for Drag Night.
Odd that "Skype" isn't one of the options in the profile. Granted, MSN is now defunct and Skype its replacement . . .
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.

Postby Pimpette on Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:55 pm

Ohhh, I see.

*fails to come up with a witty comment*

*goes off in search of food*
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero

Re: Wow.

Postby Mon Ami on Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:09 am

VileTerror wrote:. . .

You'll be a tough one, Pimpette. Very tough. I’ve got something in store for Tynan, C.J., and now Spunky too . . . but you. Ooooh, you. It’s not like I can adequately threaten to prevent you from imbibing or anything. I’m currently stumped as far as you’re concerned . . .

Anyway, a mastectomy is a surgical procedure to remove a breast (and I don't mean the chicken kind). But like I said, I'm no doctor. So I'd just find the nearest implement which would enable me to remove that soft tissue and perform the operation to the best of my limited abilities.
SURE there'd be legal ramifications, but the beauty of living without fear is you just go with the flow of things.

Oh, um . . . I’m not saying I’d particularly ENJOY prison or getting the shit beaten out of me, but it’s not like I’m not expecting it.

Actually, I should rephrase part of that. It's not that I live without fear. It's that I've lived with constant fear long enough that it's become more of a security blanket, rather than a debilitating neurosis or somesuch.

Careful Vile, I have mucho ducktape and all the disney magic to have you watching for hours.
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero

No.

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:19 am

Duct tape.

Unless you really do have tape made from ducks.

Stiiillllll . . . hmm, thanks! You just gave me another idea!
Odd that "Skype" isn't one of the options in the profile. Granted, MSN is now defunct and Skype its replacement . . .
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.

Re: No.

Postby Mon Ami on Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:29 am

VileTerror wrote:Duct tape.

Unless you really do have tape made from ducks.

Stiiillllll . . . hmm, thanks! You just gave me another idea!

-Laughs- Thanks for the spelling lesson XD
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero

Violence is fun.

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:35 am

Ya. Just a pet peeve of mine, the whole "duck" "duct" thing.

I mean, do people think about it rationally when they call it "ducktape"? It's not made from ducks, and I don't know anybody who uses it to tape ducks exclusively.
Whereas if you go to some cheap apartment, what is that you are likely to see wrapped around and stuck all over the air ducts?

PERCISELY!
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Re: Violence is fun.

Postby Mon Ami on Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:49 am

VileTerror wrote:Ya. Just a pet peeve of mine, the whole "duck" "duct" thing.

I mean, do people think about it rationally when they call it "ducktape"? It's not made from ducks, and I don't know anybody who uses it to tape ducks exclusively.
Whereas if you go to some cheap apartment, what is that you are likely to see wrapped around and stuck all over the air ducts?

PERCISELY!

Careful you may pop a blood vessel(sp?) there o-o
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero

I like to pop people's blood vessels. It hurts them.

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:02 am

Wouldn't be the first.
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Re: I like to pop people's blood vessels. It hurts them.

Postby Mon Ami on Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:16 am

Vile: ''Kay o-o:

I think I may be too short to be a guy.
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero

PHA!

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:20 am

. . . you're kidding, right? Height is meaningless while dressing in drag. There are women over 180 centimetres tall, and there are men shorter than 5 feet. Stop looking for excuses and get to work on your drag outfit!
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Re: PHA!

Postby Mon Ami on Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:00 am

VileTerror wrote:. . . you're kidding, right? Height is meaningless while dressing in drag. There are women over 180 centimetres tall, and there are men shorter than 5 feet. Stop looking for excuses and get to work on your drag outfit!

-Continues to pull the lions tail.-

But I would have to cut my haaair and everything, I don't know.
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero

I stab at you! With my tongue!

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:10 am

You know, that lion there might not approve. Well, unless it's a masochist.

And cutting hair is easier than cutting off breasts! I'll bring some scissors.
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Postby Pimpette on Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:58 am

Now, children. Don't make the Pimpette bring some pimpslappage down on you. Play nice. :D

and Spunky, don't worry too much about it. It's just a fun thing - no need to do anything hugely drastic to your appearance if you don't want to. And if the VT scares you, you just come run behind me and I'll poke it with a stick until it behaves. :D
Poking things with sticks is fun.
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero

What's that Dennis Leary song again?

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:06 am

You're going to be poking me with that stick for a VERY long time.

Oh! Would you accept a proxy in place of me for the poking? How about an adjunct even? I'm rather busy *coughs up a lung due to overabundance of bullshit in that last statement* . . . ugh, and . . . I don't think you wanna waste your time following me around. If you choose to have an alternative poking target, I can just leave him/her/them/it with you to poke at your leisure.
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Postby Pimpette on Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:30 am

When I said "poke it till it behaves," that's more like me saying "poke it till I get bored and wander off to do something else."

And you're not getting out of the stick-poking.
It will happen.
TO YOU!
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero

Postby CJBurgandy on Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:40 am

Spunky: Don't worry about your hair, if it's too long, just slick it back into a ponytail.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Oh oh oh!

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:45 am

I just remembered something!

http://liliane.keenspace.com/

She has ALL KINDS of tips about cross-dressing!
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Postby Mon Ami on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:05 am

-Grins- My hair is only about one inch in the back and maybe four in the front so no problems about that, I am just razzing Vile ^0^

-Hides behind Pimpette with a stick ready.- o-o
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero

HA!

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:07 am

You're going to have to try harder to raz me, sorry.

Wait. What the hell IS "razzing" anyway?
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

PreviousNext

Return to Community Get-Togethers