What Happens in St. Louis....(post-cookout thread)

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

Postby Rkolter on Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:06 am

JTigerclaw wrote:
Tellurider wrote:
However I did have fun. And I had an awesome roommate. If the alter egos thread is any indication, you're all jealous :wink:


*blush blush* ^_^ You were pretty awesome yourself.

I wanted to give you a hug before you left, but since you ninja vanished...


Yeah, what was up with that? You missed your last chance to poke me. :(
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
 
Posts: 16405
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.

Postby Dr Legostar on Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:17 am

RemusShepherd wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:well i'm hoping next year more people dance, and by next year we'll have more people who are more experienced at dancing too.


I'm so upset that I didn't get to dance. Next year I will shanghai someone as a partner, even if they're kicking and screaming. And yes, having had some dance training, I can work with a partner who's kicking and screaming. :)


that's the attitude! i suggest sparrow, since she should have danced and didn't.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image
User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
 
Posts: 15649
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.

Postby Rkolter on Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:24 am

legostargalactica wrote:
RemusShepherd wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:well i'm hoping next year more people dance, and by next year we'll have more people who are more experienced at dancing too.


I'm so upset that I didn't get to dance. Next year I will shanghai someone as a partner, even if they're kicking and screaming. And yes, having had some dance training, I can work with a partner who's kicking and screaming. :)


that's the attitude! i suggest sparrow, since she should have danced and didn't.


Although, you'll probably have to cover her in spiders so she is kicking and screaming. ;)
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
 
Posts: 16405
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.

Postby Dr Legostar on Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:25 am

rkolter wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:
RemusShepherd wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:well i'm hoping next year more people dance, and by next year we'll have more people who are more experienced at dancing too.


I'm so upset that I didn't get to dance. Next year I will shanghai someone as a partner, even if they're kicking and screaming. And yes, having had some dance training, I can work with a partner who's kicking and screaming. :)


that's the attitude! i suggest sparrow, since she should have danced and didn't.


Although, you'll probably have to cover her in spiders so she is kicking and screaming. ;)


actually sparrow LIKES spiders...
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image
User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
 
Posts: 15649
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.

Postby RemusShepherd on Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:37 am

rkolter wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:that's the attitude! i suggest sparrow, since she should have danced and didn't.
Although, you'll probably have to cover her in spiders so she is kicking and screaming. ;)


Hmmn. If I work at it, I think I can be creepier than spiders. ;)
Image
User avatar
RemusShepherd
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2011
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:23 pm

Postby Pimpette on Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:35 am

JTigerclaw wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:
JTigerclaw wrote: Damn if only I wasn't so embarrassed about my dancing, it could've been me. :cry:

well i'll be teaching dancing again next year, you're welcome to join in.

But next year there will be even more people watching! :o

...

...if Pimpette does it again, I'll do it...


d'Aww

*spins JT around*


But careful, me and FA nearly killed people XD
User avatar
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 4133
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Comi-what now?

Postby Dr Legostar on Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:36 am

Pimpette wrote:
JTigerclaw wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:
JTigerclaw wrote: Damn if only I wasn't so embarrassed about my dancing, it could've been me. :cry:

well i'll be teaching dancing again next year, you're welcome to join in.

But next year there will be even more people watching! :o

...

...if Pimpette does it again, I'll do it...


d'Aww

*spins JT around*


But careful, me and FA nearly killed people XD


don't worry pimpette, i'll teach you enough at CN expo to make it safe for you to dance with people ;)
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image
User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
 
Posts: 15649
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.

Postby Mo on Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:54 am

legostargalactica wrote:well i'm hoping next year more people dance, and by next year we'll have more people who are more experienced at dancing too.

See, now that I know the basics I would be much less nervous.

Ah well.
User avatar
Mo
Cartoon Villain (GTC)
 
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
Location: On the shoulder of a giant

Postby Dr Legostar on Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:57 am

Cookie wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:well i'm hoping next year more people dance, and by next year we'll have more people who are more experienced at dancing too.

See, now that I know the basics I would be much less nervous.

Ah well.


ah well what? you don't really think you're not coming next year.. do you?
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image
User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
 
Posts: 15649
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.

Postby Mo on Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:02 am

legostargalactica wrote:
Cookie wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:well i'm hoping next year more people dance, and by next year we'll have more people who are more experienced at dancing too.

See, now that I know the basics I would be much less nervous.

Ah well.


ah well what? you don't really think you're not coming next year.. do you?

Actually, yeah, I'm quite sure 'bout that and you know it!
User avatar
Mo
Cartoon Villain (GTC)
 
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
Location: On the shoulder of a giant

Postby Dr Legostar on Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:09 am

Cookie wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:
Cookie wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:well i'm hoping next year more people dance, and by next year we'll have more people who are more experienced at dancing too.

See, now that I know the basics I would be much less nervous.

Ah well.


ah well what? you don't really think you're not coming next year.. do you?

Actually, yeah, I'm quite sure 'bout that and you know it!


well... only a fool is sure.. a wise man keeps guessing ;)
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image
User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
 
Posts: 15649
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.

Postby Mo on Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:14 am

legostargalactica wrote:
Cookie wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:
Cookie wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:well i'm hoping next year more people dance, and by next year we'll have more people who are more experienced at dancing too.

See, now that I know the basics I would be much less nervous.

Ah well.


ah well what? you don't really think you're not coming next year.. do you?

Actually, yeah, I'm quite sure 'bout that and you know it!


well... only a fool is sure.. a wise man keeps guessing ;)

I never struck you as wise, did I?
User avatar
Mo
Cartoon Villain (GTC)
 
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
Location: On the shoulder of a giant

Safety Dance?

Postby Fading Aura on Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:15 am

legostargalactica wrote:don't worry pimpette, i'll teach you enough at CN expo to make it safe for you to dance with people ;)

What's the fun in that? :D
When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look, but it was gone. I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown; the dream is gone. And I have become comfortably numb.
User avatar
Fading Aura
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 644
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:54 pm

you can dance if you wanna.

Postby Dr Legostar on Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:16 am

Fading Aura wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:don't worry pimpette, i'll teach you enough at CN expo to make it safe for you to dance with people ;)

What's the fun in that? :D


then fun is knowing you can be controlled and safe.. doesn't mean you have to be :D
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image
User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
 
Posts: 15649
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.

Re: you can dance if you wanna.

Postby Pimpette on Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:00 am

legostargalactica wrote:
Fading Aura wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:don't worry pimpette, i'll teach you enough at CN expo to make it safe for you to dance with people ;)

What's the fun in that? :D


then fun is knowing you can be controlled and safe.. doesn't mean you have to be :D


Whoo!
*dances with FA and destroys a small country*

Whoa... we could totally be a weapon.
"Do it... or we'll turn on the music and FA & Pimpette will DANCE!!"

<3
User avatar
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 4133
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Comi-what now?

Re: you can dance if you wanna.

Postby Dr Legostar on Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:11 am

Pimpette wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:
Fading Aura wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:don't worry pimpette, i'll teach you enough at CN expo to make it safe for you to dance with people ;)

What's the fun in that? :D


then fun is knowing you can be controlled and safe.. doesn't mean you have to be :D


Whoo!
*dances with FA and destroys a small country*

Whoa... we could totally be a weapon.
"Do it... or we'll turn on the music and FA & Pimpette will DANCE!!"

<3


i've created a monster... woohoo!
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image
User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
 
Posts: 15649
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.

Postby Garneta on Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:59 am

RemusShepherd wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:well i'm hoping next year more people dance, and by next year we'll have more people who are more experienced at dancing too.


I'm so upset that I didn't get to dance. Next year I will shanghai someone as a partner, even if they're kicking and screaming. And yes, having had some dance training, I can work with a partner who's kicking and screaming. :)


You should've joined in! About halfway through I suddenly found myself without a partner, so I went outside...If I would've known you wanted to dance too, I'd've pulled you in there and stayed!
Image
Image Image Image
User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
 
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock

Postby JTigerclaw on Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:16 pm

legostargalactica wrote:
Pimpette wrote:
JTigerclaw wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:
JTigerclaw wrote: Damn if only I wasn't so embarrassed about my dancing, it could've been me. :cry:

well i'll be teaching dancing again next year, you're welcome to join in.

But next year there will be even more people watching! :o

...

...if Pimpette does it again, I'll do it...


d'Aww

*spins JT around*


But careful, me and FA nearly killed people XD


don't worry pimpette, i'll teach you enough at CN expo to make it safe for you to dance with people ;)


Don't worry about injuring me while dancing, I'm pretty durable. Rkolter proved that during Dangerball.
Image
Awesome avatar done by Nervous Spy
User avatar
JTigerclaw
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1843
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.

Postby Rkolter on Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:13 pm

JTigerclaw wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:
Pimpette wrote:
JTigerclaw wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:
JTigerclaw wrote: Damn if only I wasn't so embarrassed about my dancing, it could've been me. :cry:

well i'll be teaching dancing again next year, you're welcome to join in.

But next year there will be even more people watching! :o

...

...if Pimpette does it again, I'll do it...


d'Aww

*spins JT around*


But careful, me and FA nearly killed people XD


don't worry pimpette, i'll teach you enough at CN expo to make it safe for you to dance with people ;)


Don't worry about injuring me while dancing, I'm pretty durable. Rkolter proved that during Dangerball.


Well, we proved you can play dangerball through the pain, and that you are good at dodging. We never actually proved your manly bits still worked after that...
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
 
Posts: 16405
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.

Postby Jim North on Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:15 pm

Tellurider wrote:I feel like the cookout phantom.

But you were our GenChan cosplayer! :D
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
User avatar
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 6659
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here

PreviousNext

 

Return to Community Get-Togethers



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest