Page 1 of 9

What Happens in St. Louis....(post-cookout thread)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:56 pm
by Ekolter
Feel free to post various tibits of the happenings at the cookout here.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:59 pm
by Rock_dash
I'm going to kidnap Sparrow and take her home for snuggling. Maybe Sin too, if I can get enough tranquilizers.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:03 pm
by Sincerely
Oh snap. I forgot to rape and murder Rock. Well there's always next year.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:04 pm
by Dr Legostar
rock_dash wrote:I'm going to kidnap Sparrow and take her home for snuggling. Maybe Sin too, if I can get enough tranquilizers.


the HELL you are! they're mine! Mine I say!


Seriously though, more fun than i've had in a long time, you're all wonderful and I'll post what pictures I took and scans of the sketches made for me hopefully tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:04 pm
by Black Sparrow
sincerely wrote:Oh snap. I forgot to rape and murder Rock. Well there's always next year.


Bah. I'm not sure I'd have let you murder him. He's just too good a snuggle monkey.

I love you all.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:04 pm
by Rock_dash
sincerely wrote:Oh snap. I forgot to rape and murder Rock. Well there's always next year.


Because of that, I'm adding "I survived the..." to my CG Cookout shirt. I wrote it on a few other shirts, too.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:50 pm
by Garneta
Black Sparrow wrote:I love you all.


Seconded!!!

Last years was incredibly fun...This one was even better!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:53 pm
by Dr Legostar
Kat North wrote:
Black Sparrow wrote:I love you all.


Seconded!!!

Last years was incredibly fun...This one was even better!


thirded to the seconded.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:17 pm
by Garneta
I would like to mention that I'm the owner of the first ever piece of artwork created by Flint. More of a collaboration, really...I held the sharpie to the paper and he batted it around a bit.

And that ice cream trucks should really be in use more than they are!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:32 pm
by Kris X
CW got strip-searched for drugs at the security gate. Not really... But we concluded it would be funny.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:36 pm
by Brockway
I defeated Rock and Orion in a swordfight! Jim was overpowering me though, then tried to kick me in the balls. Good times, good times.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:02 am
by Mr.Bob
Gosh... how many of yous were actually there in the end, in total?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:33 am
by Cortland
THIS MANY! :D

And man, oh man, this was one heckuva weekend. There was so much stuff going on this weekend that it's going to take at least a week to sort through all the pictures, sketches, and video to comprehend it all. You guys are all exceptionally cool people in real life.

... and we got to dance with Cookie, Christwriter, Dragonmajik, and Kat North! Now, how cool is that?

EDIT: Oh! I just realized that I left my Dorothy Lunch salad dressing and fruit salsa behind. I'm not sure where it wound up, but I managed to leave it at the cookout somewhere in a plastic bag. The salsa was barely touched, and only one jar was actually opened. I hope somebody there gets to enjoy it!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:52 am
by DJMayhem
I'M GOING NEXT YEAR.


Seriously, Sin was right. I am jealous I couldn't go.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:05 am
by TheSuburbanLetdown
There was way too much food. So I ate 4 hamburgers and there was still too much food.

I should've brought my swords out of the trunk, but I was drawing most of the time. Anyway, it rocked pretty hard.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:21 am
by Dr Legostar
cortland wrote:THIS MANY! :D

And man, oh man, this was one heckuva weekend. There was so much stuff going on this weekend that it's going to take at least a week to sort through all the pictures, sketches, and video to comprehend it all. You guys are all exceptionally cool people in real life.

... and we got to dance with Cookie, Christwriter, Dragonmajik, and Kat North! Now, how cool is that?

EDIT: Oh! I just realized that I left my Dorothy Lunch salad dressing and fruit salsa behind. I'm not sure where it wound up, but I managed to leave it at the cookout somewhere in a plastic bag. The salsa was barely touched, and only one jar was actually opened. I hope somebody there gets to enjoy it!


you also danced with pimpette, don't forget about her.

I also left some food behind on accident, along with the containers it was in, but no big deal, just more for the kolters and whoever was left to enjoy. I can't remember when I've had so much fun. I will bend over backwards to be there next year if i have to.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:25 am
by Phact0rri
oi it was a really fun weekend. And now I will have to try extrahard to make everyone remain, just some strange Computer programs. Everyone was great, and it was really fun. Can't wait til next year. and I suppose if I am on the west coast again then I'll be taking the TM and Sin car, cause I think the Road trip was one of the funniest bits, of the weekend.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:30 am
by Black Sparrow
Hee..... after finding out just how ticklish Vort is, our car ride home DID get a lot more interesting....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:37 am
by TheSuburbanLetdown
What was the name of that bizarre anime we were watching? The one with all the pink and the magic roses? I think I need to see more of that.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:15 am
by Phact0rri
was it Pink Penny, I think. Male/female Harry Potter... I'm kinda mixed part of me thinks "wow I didn't understand that at all but it was interesting" and then the otherside of me thinks.. "I bet the manga is even more hawt."