What Happens in St. Louis....(post-cookout thread)

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

What Happens in St. Louis....(post-cookout thread)

Postby Ekolter on Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:56 pm

Feel free to post various tibits of the happenings at the cookout here.
Ekolter
Cartoon Hero

Postby Rock_dash on Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:59 pm

I'm going to kidnap Sparrow and take her home for snuggling. Maybe Sin too, if I can get enough tranquilizers.
ImageImage
Rock_dash
NOTHING

Postby Sincerely on Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:03 pm

Oh snap. I forgot to rape and murder Rock. Well there's always next year.
Sincerely
Ice Queen

Postby Dr Legostar on Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:04 pm

rock_dash wrote:I'm going to kidnap Sparrow and take her home for snuggling. Maybe Sin too, if I can get enough tranquilizers.

the HELL you are! they're mine! Mine I say!

Seriously though, more fun than i've had in a long time, you're all wonderful and I'll post what pictures I took and scans of the sketches made for me hopefully tomorrow.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby Black Sparrow on Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:04 pm

sincerely wrote:Oh snap. I forgot to rape and murder Rock. Well there's always next year.

Bah. I'm not sure I'd have let you murder him. He's just too good a snuggle monkey.

I love you all.
Last edited by Black Sparrow on Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is going in my notebook titled "Things I Didn't Know about Surface Dwellers."
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Black Sparrow
Cartoon Anti-Hero

Postby Rock_dash on Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:04 pm

sincerely wrote:Oh snap. I forgot to rape and murder Rock. Well there's always next year.

Because of that, I'm adding "I survived the..." to my CG Cookout shirt. I wrote it on a few other shirts, too.
ImageImage
Rock_dash
NOTHING

Postby Garneta on Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:50 pm

Black Sparrow wrote:I love you all.

Seconded!!!

Last years was incredibly fun...This one was even better!
Image Image Image
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero

Postby Dr Legostar on Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:53 pm

Kat North wrote:
Black Sparrow wrote:I love you all.

Seconded!!!

Last years was incredibly fun...This one was even better!

thirded to the seconded.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby Garneta on Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:17 pm

I would like to mention that I'm the owner of the first ever piece of artwork created by Flint. More of a collaboration, really...I held the sharpie to the paper and he batted it around a bit.

And that ice cream trucks should really be in use more than they are!
Image Image Image
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero

Postby Kris X on Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:32 pm

CW got strip-searched for drugs at the security gate. Not really... But we concluded it would be funny.
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten

Postby Brockway on Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:36 pm

I defeated Rock and Orion in a swordfight! Jim was overpowering me though, then tried to kick me in the balls. Good times, good times.
Updating again!
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW
Brockway
Dirty Old Man

Postby Mr.Bob on Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:02 am

Gosh... how many of yous were actually there in the end, in total?
Mr.Bob
:(
:(

Postby Cortland on Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:33 am

THIS MANY! :D

And man, oh man, this was one heckuva weekend. There was so much stuff going on this weekend that it's going to take at least a week to sort through all the pictures, sketches, and video to comprehend it all. You guys are all exceptionally cool people in real life.

... and we got to dance with Cookie, Christwriter, Dragonmajik, and Kat North! Now, how cool is that?

EDIT: Oh! I just realized that I left my Dorothy Lunch salad dressing and fruit salsa behind. I'm not sure where it wound up, but I managed to leave it at the cookout somewhere in a plastic bag. The salsa was barely touched, and only one jar was actually opened. I hope somebody there gets to enjoy it!
Image Image
Cortland
Cartoon Hero

Postby DJMayhem on Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:52 am

I'M GOING NEXT YEAR.

Seriously, Sin was right. I am jealous I couldn't go.
DJMayhem
cor leonis

Postby TheSuburbanLetdown on Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:05 am

There was way too much food. So I ate 4 hamburgers and there was still too much food.

I should've brought my swords out of the trunk, but I was drawing most of the time. Anyway, it rocked pretty hard.
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value

Postby Dr Legostar on Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:21 am

cortland wrote:THIS MANY! :D

And man, oh man, this was one heckuva weekend. There was so much stuff going on this weekend that it's going to take at least a week to sort through all the pictures, sketches, and video to comprehend it all. You guys are all exceptionally cool people in real life.

... and we got to dance with Cookie, Christwriter, Dragonmajik, and Kat North! Now, how cool is that?

EDIT: Oh! I just realized that I left my Dorothy Lunch salad dressing and fruit salsa behind. I'm not sure where it wound up, but I managed to leave it at the cookout somewhere in a plastic bag. The salsa was barely touched, and only one jar was actually opened. I hope somebody there gets to enjoy it!

you also danced with pimpette, don't forget about her.

I also left some food behind on accident, along with the containers it was in, but no big deal, just more for the kolters and whoever was left to enjoy. I can't remember when I've had so much fun. I will bend over backwards to be there next year if i have to.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby Phact0rri on Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:25 am

oi it was a really fun weekend. And now I will have to try extrahard to make everyone remain, just some strange Computer programs. Everyone was great, and it was really fun. Can't wait til next year. and I suppose if I am on the west coast again then I'll be taking the TM and Sin car, cause I think the Road trip was one of the funniest bits, of the weekend.
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)

Postby Black Sparrow on Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:30 am

Hee..... after finding out just how ticklish Vort is, our car ride home DID get a lot more interesting....
This is going in my notebook titled "Things I Didn't Know about Surface Dwellers."
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Black Sparrow
Cartoon Anti-Hero

Postby TheSuburbanLetdown on Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:37 am

What was the name of that bizarre anime we were watching? The one with all the pink and the magic roses? I think I need to see more of that.
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value

Postby Phact0rri on Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:15 am

was it Pink Penny, I think. Male/female Harry Potter... I'm kinda mixed part of me thinks "wow I didn't understand that at all but it was interesting" and then the otherside of me thinks.. "I bet the manga is even more hawt."
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
Phact0rri

Next

Return to Community Get-Togethers