Roll Call for STL Cookout. Only 5 wks left!

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

Roll Call for STL Cookout. Only 5 wks left!

Postby Ekolter on Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:09 am

I don't want to go through 40+ pages of thread to update the list. So please if you will, make your presence know here. Thanks 8-)
Ekolter
Cartoon Hero

Dawg and Tynan are coming... IF I HAVE TO KIDNAP THEM MYSELF

Postby Pimpette on Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:50 am

The Pimpette is still coming, come hell or high water.

I assume Dawg and Tynan are still coming with - but I'll let them post their own confirmations. :wink:
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero

Postby Tynan on Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:55 am

I'm going to say...maybe. :p

I'm quite certain I'll be there just..let me be a maybe for now.
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR

Postby Rkolter on Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:12 am

Locking this thread because it's a duplicate and everyone might not respond to this one or get one confused with the other.

And because Beth is right, there's so much crud in there and I never got around to updating the page, I promise promise promise that barring emergencies or things beyond my control, I will update the cookout page this weekend.

Unless your status changes, please do NOT post saying you're coming again, because I'll write you down again and then it's just a pain for me. :P

Side note - if you haven't said if you're getting a hotel room or crashing, tell us that (we prefer if you can afford it, to get a hotel room. Crash space is for thsoe who can't afford it plus the few people we specifically promised space to, who don't want to get a room).

If you haven't said what food you are bringing for the cookout, do so in the main cookout thread too. If we've given you an excuse (like the guy who is giving cash instead, or Fading aura who is spendnig money on the breakfast thing) tell us too?

With forty people, it's just barely managable this way. Next year, MySQL database! :)

Locked.

Whohoo! I did my first moderator thing on this forum.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

Return to Community Get-Togethers