What dish are you bringing to the Cookout?

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

Postby Garneta on Wed May 31, 2006 7:48 am

I might've changed my mind again...I realized that I had a vegetable tray that I've only ever used once, so by golly I'm gonna use it! I might still do fruit, though...depends on what they have at the store.

(Sorry...I never can make up my mind about food...you should see Jim and I trying to decide where to eat out sometimes) :P
Image Image Image
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero

Postby Dr Legostar on Wed May 31, 2006 5:27 pm

okay, cheese, made, cookies, made, pork, purchase, ostrich, purchased, my food contributions are READY TO GO!
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby Rock_dash on Wed May 31, 2006 10:23 pm

I think I got everything I need for devilled eggs and macaroni salad. The eggs are easy of course. All you need is eggs, sandwich spread, and paprika. As for the salad, I got macaroni, miracle whip, pickle relish, shreded cheese, carrots and celery, and Kolter says he already has mustard.

AND YES, I'LL GET THE FREAKING SUGAR, SIN :evil:

Edit: I GOT THE FREAKING SUGAR, SIN...sorta...
ImageImage
Rock_dash
NOTHING

Postby TheSuburbanLetdown on Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:44 am

I made my own granola, and then turned them into granola bars. They ended up kinda hard though since I was being experimental this time.
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value

Previous

Return to Community Get-Togethers