The CN Expo....BE THERE!

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

Do you think you'll be able to come to the expo?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:20 pm

Yes!
21%
No...:(
28%
Maybe so?
10%
Tynan is hawtness incarnate!
8%
I like pudding.
5%
Can we bring a keg?
3%
Tynan and Dawg and Pimpette? Oh my!
10%
I'd kill a busload of bunnies just to get to the expo!
8%
Will there be naked women?
8%

Total votes : 39

WHAT?!

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:18 am

Oh.

Well . . .

Shit, ummmm . . .

Want a tea or coffee?
Odd that "Skype" isn't one of the options in the profile. Granted, MSN is now defunct and Skype its replacement . . .
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.

Re: WHAT?!

Postby Dr Legostar on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:36 am

VileTerror wrote:Oh.

Well . . .

Shit, ummmm . . .

Want a tea or coffee?

from you? yeah right.. like i'm gonna trust that.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Hmm, I might have another idea coming . . .

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:43 am

You are wise to be cautious, but you misunderstood the reason I asked. I was merely curious. I had no intention of actually getting you anything.

. . . right now.
Odd that "Skype" isn't one of the options in the profile. Granted, MSN is now defunct and Skype its replacement . . .
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.

keep your ideas to yourself...

Postby Dr Legostar on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:50 am

VileTerror wrote:You are wise to be cautious, but you misunderstood the reason I asked. I was merely curious. I had no intention of actually getting you anything.

. . . right now.

you have no intention of giving, i have no intention of receiving, it seems like we have a mutually beneficial situation.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

What about the idea of Glinting Eye for the Good Guy?

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:56 am

Why, yes. Yes it DOES seem like we have a mutually beneficial situation on our hands here.
But you know, appearances can be deceiving!

<sub>Maybe I should legally change my name to "Appearances" for a while . . . </sub>
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

What about it?

Postby Dr Legostar on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:58 am

VileTerror wrote:<sub>Maybe I should legally change my name to "Appearances" for a while . . . </sub>

you do that
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Indeed.

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:06 am

Peculiar. I don't recall you being this ornery prior to my hiatus. You seemed so much more “insane scientist” than “raging aggression scientist”.
But then, I’m fully aware that my perception can be skewed at times.
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

yes.

Postby Dr Legostar on Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:08 am

VileTerror wrote:Peculiar. I don't recall you being this ornery prior to my hiatus. You seemed so much more “insane scientist” than “raging aggression scientist”.
But then, I’m fully aware that my perception can be skewed at times.

naw, i'm trying out this new drug, it was supposed to make me big and green and smash things, but i think it just gave me PMS...
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Verily.

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:15 am

OH! Gammestrogen, right? Heh. Silly 'merican! That stuff isn't out of the experimental stages yet! You're a . . . and I use this term loosely, given you're made out of plastic, "human" lab rat.

By the way, take a look at the original post in the "Get what coming to ya" thread.
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Re: Verily.

Postby Dr Legostar on Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:22 am

VileTerror wrote:OH! Gammestrogen, right? Heh. Silly 'merican! That stuff isn't out of the experimental stages yet! You're a . . . and I use this term loosely, given you're made out of plastic, "human" lab rat.

By the way, take a look at the original post in the "Get what coming to ya" thread.

excellent. And i shall be sure to concot a surprise for you as well.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Indee- whoa. Deja vu!

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:25 am

FOOLISH MORTAL! I have peered into the vastness of the Spam Void and have witnessed EVERY eventuality possible AND impossible! I shall never fall prey to any "surprise"!
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Deja lu, in point of fact.

Postby Dr Legostar on Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 am

VileTerror wrote:FOOLISH MORTAL! I have peered into the vastness of the Spam Void and have witnessed EVERY eventuality possible AND impossible! I shall never fall prey to any "surprise"!

if you say so.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

You said that before. I'm certain of it!

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:34 am

Just ask Mr.Bob.
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

how can you be certain what you're certain of?

Postby Dr Legostar on Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:36 am

VileTerror wrote:Just ask Mr.Bob.

okay.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby CJBurgandy on Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:40 pm

Ty also wanted me to read to you alls... does any one have any suggestions on what you want me to read? (or should I start another thread for this?)
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Postby Dr Legostar on Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:43 pm

cjburgandy wrote:Ty also wanted me to read to you alls... does any one have any suggestions on what you want me to read? (or should I start another thread for this?)

how about Charlotte's Web?
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Something inspiring!

Postby VileTerror on Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:22 pm

1984!
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Postby Pimpette on Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:32 pm

Yay bedtime stories!

I like Charlotte's Web. I'll add a vote to that.
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero

Postby Tynan on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:00 pm

How Tynan saved christmas from the grinch and Megatron.
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR

Postby Tynan on Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:43 pm

BE THERE YOU DAMNED FOOLS!
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR

PreviousNext

Return to Community Get-Togethers