MidSouth Con

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

MidSouth Con

Postby Orion on Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:18 am

Midsouth con

Definitely not one of the bigger Cons but I know some of you guys live in the same general region as me and I was wondering if anyone else was thinking of attending.

The guy who does Order of The Stick is going to be a goh, that and the fact that I get in free for DMing con games means I am sold on it.
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys

Orion
Cartoon Hero

Postby Phact0rri on Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:02 pm

I'd go if I could make it up to memphis in march, but its highly doubtful.
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)

Postby Alschroeder on Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:27 pm

I ought to, since I live in Nashville, just a few hours away---but between my work and my family, I think I'll pass.---Al
http://mindmistress.comicgenesis.com--MINDMISTRESS
---Think the superhero genre is mined out? Think all the superhero ideas have been done?
Think again.
Also check out http://www.webcomicsnation.com/alschroeder/flickerflame/series.php--Flickerflame</a>
Alschroeder
Regular Poster

Postby Ekolter on Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:40 pm

Let me see what we got going on in March.
Ekolter
Cartoon Hero

Postby Orion on Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:54 pm

I've actually been asked to be a part of a webcomic's panel at the Con, and was asked to see if I could find any other webcomicer's in the region that might be interested in participating.

The fact that they asked me at all shows their desperation, so it's a bit of extra incintive if you're even remotely considering attending.
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys

Orion
Cartoon Hero

Return to Community Get-Togethers