The St. Louis Cookout RPG Thread

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

Postby Garneta on Wed May 24, 2006 7:47 pm

*Rolls dice*

Hmm...I don't like how that came out...*rolls dice again*

*Repeats cycle...*
Image Image Image
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero

Postby Joel Fagin on Wed May 24, 2006 9:07 pm

rkolter wrote:Bonus EXP for Joel, but he'd better hope nobody has garrot as a weapon proficiency...

Or club. I'm sure they can find a stick out here somewhere.

Heh. The garrot and the stick.

- Joel Fagin
Joel Fagin
nothos adrisor (GTC)

Postby Rock_dash on Wed May 24, 2006 11:46 pm

Joel Fagin wrote:
rkolter wrote:Bonus EXP for Joel, but he'd better hope nobody has garrot as a weapon proficiency...

Or club. I'm sure they can find a stick out here somewhere.

Heh. The garrot and the stick.

- Joel Fagin

Argh! :x
ImageImage
Rock_dash
NOTHING

Postby Tellurider on Sat May 27, 2006 9:40 pm

Joel Fagin wrote:
Tellurider wrote:But you don't want me playing, since I've never played before and my only knowledge of the game is from that movie they made and that it involves dice. Also, presumably, some dungeons and possibly dragons. Unless I *really* don't know what you're talking about.

Sounds like a good time to learn. Seriously, a newb doesn't tend to slow things down much. You can pick it up as you go without problems.

- Joel Fagin

All right then, I'm in. Uh, assuming this'll be when I'm there, since I'm coming on Friday.

And I make a lasso from the string and use it to catch that Aussie bastard what stole my coins.
updates Thursdays
Tellurider
Cartoon Hero

Postby Brockway on Sat May 27, 2006 9:56 pm

Tellurider wrote:
Joel Fagin wrote:
Tellurider wrote:But you don't want me playing, since I've never played before and my only knowledge of the game is from that movie they made and that it involves dice. Also, presumably, some dungeons and possibly dragons. Unless I *really* don't know what you're talking about.

Sounds like a good time to learn. Seriously, a newb doesn't tend to slow things down much. You can pick it up as you go without problems.

- Joel Fagin

All right then, I'm in. Uh, assuming this'll be when I'm there, since I'm coming on Friday.

And I make a lasso from the string and use it to catch that Aussie bastard what stole my coins.

*seduces the Lesley Golem*
Updating again!
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW
Brockway
Dirty Old Man

Postby Mo on Sun May 28, 2006 1:50 pm

So, uh... While everybody else's busy rping... I'm going to sneak out and catch some of that "heat" and "sunshine" I've heard so much about... :D
Mo
Cartoon Villain (GTC)

Postby Jim North on Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:17 pm

Oh, dear.

We only managed to play about a quarter of a game of Ninja Burger. As fun as that was, we're really going to have to set aside a room with a table and chairs seperate from the rest of the cookout so we won't have any distractions next year.
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
Jim North
Cartoon Hero

Postby Rkolter on Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:48 pm

I really was looking forward to play my zombie pimp.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

Postby Jim North on Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:53 pm

Well, all the D&D folks do need to keep their characters. I still fully intend to run that campaign next year.
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
Jim North
Cartoon Hero

Previous

Return to Community Get-Togethers