Return of the happy thread.

This is where past, great threads in the history of our forum go.

Postby Dr Legostar on Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:37 pm

Pimpette wrote:So much snow!
It was snowing sideways as I walked to work (directly into my face of course), and still sideways as I walked home.
Seems to have calmed down a little, wind-wise, but it's still snowing merrily!


Also
I am pulling my hair out trying to find someone with a truck/van who can help me move couches in the next two days Image


does that mean you found an apartment?
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image
User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
 
Posts: 15649
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.

Postby Pimpette on Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:00 pm

legostargalactica wrote:
Pimpette wrote:So much snow!
It was snowing sideways as I walked to work (directly into my face of course), and still sideways as I walked home.
Seems to have calmed down a little, wind-wise, but it's still snowing merrily!


Also
I am pulling my hair out trying to find someone with a truck/van who can help me move couches in the next two days Image


does that mean you found an apartment?


Don't I wish.
Our hopeful moveout date is set to a month from now, more or less (all evil acts of god aside). For now we're moving crap into a storage unit... because my aunt is getting rid of those couches tomorrow so I have to be quick and snap em up.
User avatar
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 4133
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Comi-what now?

Postby Killbert-Robby on Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:13 pm

Pimpette wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:
Pimpette wrote:So much snow!
It was snowing sideways as I walked to work (directly into my face of course), and still sideways as I walked home.
Seems to have calmed down a little, wind-wise, but it's still snowing merrily!


Also
I am pulling my hair out trying to find someone with a truck/van who can help me move couches in the next two days Image


does that mean you found an apartment?


Don't I wish.
Our hopeful moveout date is set to a month from now, more or less (all evil acts of god aside). For now we're moving crap into a storage unit... because my aunt is getting rid of those couches tomorrow so I have to be quick and snap em up.


Awww damn I thought that meant you were moving into a place too.
Image
User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Postby Eve Z. on Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:21 am

I've had a nice dream last night!

I was riding a boat and I was eating sushi! ALOT of sushi! :o
Image
...what goes around, comes around.
User avatar
Eve Z.
Dead Humanoid Walking
 
Posts: 983
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:55 am
Location: At the Morgue =P

Postby Killbert-Robby on Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:26 am

I had NO idea the superbowl was on tonight. Much less that English TV showed it. If I just had a case of beers, I'd be very happy indeed.
Image
User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Postby Prettysenshi on Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:36 am

It's february here in South Carolina, and it's 68F. I love the south right now :D
User avatar
Prettysenshi
Bork Bork Bork
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:23 am
Location: Anywhere else but here....

Postby Garneta on Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:51 pm

51 here. (And to think, two days ago the ground was covered in snow, too)
Image
Image Image Image
User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
 
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock

Postby Doll on Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:52 pm

A stranger stopped me in the street to tell me I had beautiful hair :shucks:
Image
User avatar
Doll
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:15 am
Location: Dublin

Postby Mvmarcz on Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:38 pm

prettysenshi wrote:It's february here in South Carolina, and it's 68F. I love the south right now :D

it's February here in Louisiana and 72 with an 80% humidity

I hate the south


All the time
Image
NJ: "You know the drill, you're AWESOME!"
I am the artist formerly known as M2
User avatar
Mvmarcz
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 3623
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:17 pm
Location: Louisiana

Postby Turnsky on Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:12 pm

they say money can't buy happiness, finding a 50 buck note that had apparrently vanished a number of years beforehand when you're broke just made me REAL happy. :D
Image
"when a hero dies, he becomes a legend, that legend, with time, becomes a myth, then a fable, that fable, is then carved in stone, and when that stone crumbles, it is lost" - Takahn.
User avatar
Turnsky
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1485
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Devonport, Tasmania

Postby Garneta on Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:15 pm

I once found some money in my car that I'd forgotten about. It was a nice feeling! :)
Image
Image Image Image
User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
 
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock

Postby Prettysenshi on Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:40 pm

mvmarcz wrote:
prettysenshi wrote:It's february here in South Carolina, and it's 68F. I love the south right now :D

it's February here in Louisiana and 72 with an 80% humidity

I hate the south


All the time


Awww *huggles*
User avatar
Prettysenshi
Bork Bork Bork
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:23 am
Location: Anywhere else but here....

Postby EmergencyExit on Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:44 pm

A stranger came to my door today and gave me $40 to buy new ink pens with.
Image
User avatar
EmergencyExit
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 816
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:28 pm
Location: The Pantry

Postby TheSuburbanLetdown on Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:06 pm

HA HA! Up yours, New England!
Image
User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
 
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Postby Tim on Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:07 pm

theSuburbanLetdown wrote:HA HA! Up yours, New England!
:evil:
Image
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
User avatar
Tim
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 3268
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
Location: Bay State, ol' Bay State, I lift my heart to you (bum bum bum)

Postby Killbert-Robby on Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:23 pm

Tim wrote:
theSuburbanLetdown wrote:HA HA! Up yours, New England!
:evil:

Fuck New England! Wooo!
Image
User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Postby Nanda on Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:41 pm

Killbert-Robby wrote:
Tim wrote:
theSuburbanLetdown wrote:HA HA! Up yours, New England!
:evil:

Fuck New England! Wooo!


Suck it hard.
Image Image
User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.

Postby TheSuburbanLetdown on Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:47 pm

And how!
Image
User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
 
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Postby Killbert-Robby on Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:55 pm

My last words to the world before I finally go to bed :

Hah on you Patriots.

Hah on you.
Image
User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Postby Laemkral on Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:26 am

Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
User avatar
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 3268
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

PreviousNext

 

Return to Archives



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest