Weeaboo!

This is where past, great threads in the history of our forum go.

Postby Mercury Hat on Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:07 pm

Heh, [AP], I knew a chick who would call her cat "neko-chan" as a nickname. That girl was white as fresh snow :( .

Thankfully we don't get a huge amount in our anime club so that's okay.
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring
User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
 
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.

Postby Linkara on Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:10 pm

Johndar wrote:
Mercury Hat wrote:Not Goo.

Weeaboo.


poor linkara...


その平均をか。する何が!?

Erm, I mean, what is that supposed to mean?!


<.<

>.>

Actually I just like the smilies and saying "Kawaii..."
Image

Quote of the Moment: “Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.” ~Criswell~
User avatar
Linkara
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2211
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:29 pm
Location: Lizard-Inclined Neo Clone Republitarian Band-Aid Spokesman

Postby The Neko on Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:27 pm

Linkara wrote:
Johndar wrote:
Mercury Hat wrote:Not Goo.

Weeaboo.


poor linkara...


その平均をか。する何が!?

Erm, I mean, what is that supposed to mean?!


<.<

>.>

Actually I just like the smilies and saying "Kawaii..."


You fail at life.
jag saknar självförtroende
User avatar
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
 
Posts: 3878
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City

Postby Johndar on Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:30 pm

The Neko wrote:
Linkara wrote:その平均をか。する何が!?

Erm, I mean, what is that supposed to mean?!


<.<

>.>

Actually I just like the smilies and saying "Kawaii..."


You fail at life.


Thats a little harsh...
Image
Beware the Dangerchair
User avatar
Johndar
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:02 pm
Location: Canada

Postby Grabmygoblin on Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:34 pm

seriously... this board has just been nasty lately.
Image
User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 4066
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Postby The Mortician on Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:35 pm

Just the pent up stress of the Holidays: Shopping, Working, and school finals... it seems to get that way around the mid November.
User avatar
The Mortician
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1705
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:59 pm

Postby K-Dawg on Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:39 pm

All this talk of no weeaboo is making me mad!
*gets out his paddle*
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey
User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
 
Posts: 4842
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!

Postby Dr Legostar on Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:42 pm

Johndar wrote:
The Neko wrote:
Linkara wrote:その平均をか。する何が!?

Erm, I mean, what is that supposed to mean?!


<.<

>.>

Actually I just like the smilies and saying "Kawaii..."


You fail at life.


Thats a little harsh...


but pretty much par for the course for neko.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image
User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
 
Posts: 15649
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.

Postby Stinkywigfiddle on Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:43 pm

*paddles K-Dawg*
ImageImage
User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin

Postby The Neko on Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:51 pm

It's mostly that his Japanese is nonsense.
jag saknar självförtroende
User avatar
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
 
Posts: 3878
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City

Postby McDuffies on Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:56 pm

There are people doing exactly the same only with American culture over here.
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
 
Posts: 29946
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia

Postby Keffria on Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:57 pm

Well, I hope you paddle them, then.
User avatar
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
 
Posts: 3749
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: not-France

Postby JTigerclaw on Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:37 pm

Encyclopedia Dramatica wrote wrote:So badly do they wish this [be Japanese], in fact, that they are willing to dedicate whole afternoons to memorizing up to five common phrases in Japanese and then misusing them at the mall or furry conventions.


Er... furry conventions? Not really. I would have thought the more obvious choice would have been anime conventions. :-?

But maybe that's just me.
Image
Awesome avatar done by Nervous Spy
User avatar
JTigerclaw
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1843
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.

Postby Nanda on Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:04 pm

grabmygoblin wrote:seriously... this board has just been nasty lately.


Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.
Image Image
User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.

Postby Nyke on Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:12 pm

Nanda wrote:
grabmygoblin wrote:seriously... this board has just been nasty lately.


Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.
Come on, seriously, you don't have to be a cunt here. Knock it off.
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
User avatar
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
 
Posts: 4704
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*

Postby McDuffies on Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:15 pm

JTigerclaw wrote:
Encyclopedia Dramatica wrote wrote:So badly do they wish this [be Japanese], in fact, that they are willing to dedicate whole afternoons to memorizing up to five common phrases in Japanese and then misusing them at the mall or furry conventions.


Er... furry conventions? Not really. I would have thought the more obvious choice would have been anime conventions. :-?

But maybe that's just me.

Nope. It's just that Encyclopedia Dramatica is crap. Written in tone that would make you last here, oh, about a week before getting banned for trolling, only when they write it on their site, it's called "satire".
I seriously don't know why anyone from here wastes time reading it. People here can pull better writing out of their ass.
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
 
Posts: 29946
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia

Postby Kirb on Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:36 pm

Linkara, you spewed out nonsense about a mathematical mean.
And there is a を in there for some reason.

And some other random particles.

Try not to use internet translators. All they give you
are literal translations that make no sense.

They also make me a sad (although admittedly amused) panda.

mcDuffies wrote:Nope. It's just that Encyclopedia Dramatica is crap. Written in tone that would make you last here, oh, about a week before getting banned for trolling, only when they write it on their site, it's called "satire".
I seriously don't know why anyone from here wastes time reading it. People here can pull better writing out of their ass.


Truth.





Also: weeaboo.
ImageImage
Image Best Compliment: MrBob: "Kirb may suck, but at least he isn't annoying."
Image
User avatar
Kirb
A BUSINESSSS MAAAAAAAAANNNNNN
 
Posts: 1827
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:07 am
Location: I'll wrestle you for him.

Postby Linkara on Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:01 pm

Yeah, babel fish is irritating like that. I figured just the fact that I tried to use hiragana would be funny enough.

...I'm a sad panda, too.
Image

Quote of the Moment: “Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.” ~Criswell~
User avatar
Linkara
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2211
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:29 pm
Location: Lizard-Inclined Neo Clone Republitarian Band-Aid Spokesman

Postby Nyke on Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:10 pm

And now you're a weeaboo from here to eternity!
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
User avatar
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
 
Posts: 4704
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*

Postby MixedMyth on Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:12 pm

Kirb wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:Nope. It's just that Encyclopedia Dramatica is crap. Written in tone that would make you last here, oh, about a week before getting banned for trolling, only when they write it on their site, it's called "satire".
I seriously don't know why anyone from here wastes time reading it. People here can pull better writing out of their ass.


Truth.


Seconded!
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards
User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
 
Posts: 6308
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there

PreviousNext

 

Return to Archives



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest