Lie!

This is where past, great threads in the history of our forum go.

Postby Robbie on Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:40 pm

I don't make one post in this thread every day that gets ignored.
User avatar
Robbie
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:05 am
Location: Here.

Postby Blackaby on Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:44 pm

ManyWorlds wrote:I'm SO not adding Blackaby to my links page. And she doesn't need to update more.


And that's totally not the pot calling the kettle black, as we've had what, TWO updates for Many Worlds this month? TWO! A HUGE AND MASSIVE NUMBER!
LOOK AT BLACKABY HE IS FILLED WITH TEH SCREAMY OMG
Image
guest artists get free puppies
Image
User avatar
Blackaby
Regale her
 
Posts: 3441
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Sitting on the pudge.

Postby Dr Legostar on Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:54 pm

mcDuffies wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:I am not a polyglot.

Je ne parle pas francais.

Ne pričam serpski.


ni
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image
User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
 
Posts: 15649
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.

Postby JBerserk on Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:48 pm

I understand what they are saying completely.
JBerserk
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:15 pm

Postby Dr Legostar on Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:51 pm

I really hate speaking a foreign language around people who don't understand me.
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image
User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
 
Posts: 15649
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.

Postby JBerserk on Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:56 pm

I am not bilingual

hindi ako nakakasalita ng dalawa na lenguaje!
JBerserk
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:15 pm

Postby Levi-chan on Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:57 pm

Me neither.

Ako rin, di rin. At use "wika". Hehe. :)
User avatar
Levi-chan
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1498
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: THE TOOBS

Postby JBerserk on Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:58 pm

Levi-chan wrote:Me neither.

Ako rin, di rin. At use "wika". Hehe. :)


Hindi ko nakalimutan. :oops:
JBerserk
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:15 pm

Postby Levi-chan on Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:00 pm

JBerserk wrote:
Levi-chan wrote:Me neither.

Ako rin, di rin. At use "wika". Hehe. :)


Hindi ko nakalimutan. :oops:


Di ako nagugulat na may ibang pinoy dito. Di ko rin titignan ang site mo dahil curious ako.

Di ko rin pakiramdam na gaya lang natin yung thread sa taas. Hehe. :)
User avatar
Levi-chan
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1498
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: THE TOOBS

Postby JBerserk on Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:07 pm

Levi-chan wrote:
JBerserk wrote:
Levi-chan wrote:Me neither.

Ako rin, di rin. At use "wika". Hehe. :)


Hindi ko nakalimutan. :oops:


Di ako nagugulat na may ibang pinoy dito. Di ko rin titignan ang site mo dahil curious ako.

Di ko rin pakiramdam na gaya lang natin yung thread sa taas. Hehe. :)


Hindi bastos ang comic ko. Di ko tinignan yung sayo. Ang pangit!
JBerserk
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:15 pm

Postby Levi-chan on Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:10 pm

JBerserk wrote:
Levi-chan wrote:
JBerserk wrote:
Levi-chan wrote:Me neither.

Ako rin, di rin. At use "wika". Hehe. :)


Hindi ko nakalimutan. :oops:


Di ako nagugulat na may ibang pinoy dito. Di ko rin titignan ang site mo dahil curious ako.

Di ko rin pakiramdam na gaya lang natin yung thread sa taas. Hehe. :)


Hindi bastos ang comic ko. Di ko tinignan yung sayo. Ang pangit!


Hindi ako natatawa sa facial expressions ni Billy. Hindi rin ako natatawa sa kung papaano naka-drawing ang ari niya. Hindi rin kita ili-link mamaya, pag-uwi ko. :)
User avatar
Levi-chan
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1498
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: THE TOOBS

Postby JBerserk on Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:15 pm

Di ako masaya na ni link mo ang site ko. Hindi ko ililink ang site mo!
JBerserk
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:15 pm

Postby Pikhq on Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:50 pm

私は日本語お勉強しません。
<i>Azh nazg durbataluk, azh nazg gimbatul,
Azh nazg thrakataluk agh burzum ishi krimpatul!</i>
-- J. R. R. Tolkien (In the language of Mordor)

(18:43:33) ***StinkyWigFiddle lets Pikhq out of the box
User avatar
Pikhq
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:57 pm
Location: Between Keyboard And Chair

Postby JBerserk on Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:53 pm

Pikhq wrote:私は日本語お勉強しません。

I do not study Japanese too. I am very good at it!
JBerserk
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:15 pm

Postby Eunice_P on Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:20 pm

Tuan-tuan dan puan-puan,

Bahasa yang digunakan tadi oleh JBerserk dan Levi-chan memang berkaitan dengan bahasa yang saya gunakan. Walaupun saya memang tahu bahasa apa yang digunakan oleh mereka.

Sekian, terima kasih.

Image
User avatar
Eunice_P
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Levi-chan on Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:27 pm

I did not just look for a Bahasa Babelfish translator. :(
User avatar
Levi-chan
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1498
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: THE TOOBS

Postby Eunice_P on Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:42 pm

Translation:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The language used by JBerserk and Levi-chan is the same as the language I'm using. Even though I know what are the language they are using.

That's all, thank you for your time.


I did not translate this for Levi-chan.
User avatar
Eunice_P
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Polkadot on Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:15 pm

i will not write in hebrew just to confuse you all and then laugh evily!

ani lo omeret b'ivrit achshav! hacelevot shelanu chachamot m'od! v'ani lo ohevet l'shir, o l'mdaberet al ha forum.

*not evil laughter* :evil:

not edited to add more hebrew!
User avatar
Polkadot
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:34 pm
Location: stuck in a classroom

Postby JBerserk on Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:55 pm

Eunice_P wrote:Tuan-tuan dan puan-puan,

Bahasa yang digunakan tadi oleh JBerserk dan Levi-chan memang berkaitan dengan bahasa yang saya gunakan. Walaupun saya memang tahu bahasa apa yang digunakan oleh mereka.

Sekian, terima kasih.

Image


Your translation was correct and accurate. You also picked the RIGHT language!
JBerserk
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:15 pm

Postby Eunice_P on Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:05 am

JBerserk wrote:
Eunice_P wrote:Tuan-tuan dan puan-puan,

Bahasa yang digunakan tadi oleh JBerserk dan Levi-chan memang berkaitan dengan bahasa yang saya gunakan. Walaupun saya memang tahu bahasa apa yang digunakan oleh mereka.

Sekian, terima kasih.

Image


Your translation was correct and accurate. You also picked the RIGHT language!


哈哈!的确如此~ 的确如此~

P.S. I don't use multiple languages.
User avatar
Eunice_P
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

PreviousNext

 

Return to Archives



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron