New elections for the GD President - Start campaigning here!

This is where past, great threads in the history of our forum go.

Postby Leko on Fri May 27, 2005 9:51 pm

Actually, the Anarchists choose none of these answers. When Jim North is elected, all political systems will be dismantled, and there will be no one to provide midget labor to anyone.

On the other hand, there's also no police force to stop you if you feel like taking as many chinese midgets for yourself as you please. With AnarchySpace, the people will always have a choice.
Thespiphobia: (n) An irrational fear of actors.
From Greek: thespian (actor), phobos (fear).
Image Image Image
ImageANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!
Leko
Cartoon Hero

Postby [AlmightyPyro] on Fri May 27, 2005 10:05 pm

Sortelli wrote:I, for one, will sway the chinese little person vote by promising fair wages for their labor, which they can use to buy taller shoes.

hhmm..... I think that I'll wait till others answer before I decide.
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero

Postby Sortelli on Fri May 27, 2005 10:12 pm

Note: The opinions of Sortelli do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Capitalist party. Use at your own risk. Sortelli is not to be used as a sleep aid or flotation device.
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain

Postby [AlmightyPyro] on Fri May 27, 2005 10:24 pm

Will only the leader of every party answer please.
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero

Postby Mr.Bob on Sat May 28, 2005 2:07 am

[AlmightyPyro] wrote:I will ask ONE question. The answer I like the best is who I'm gonna go for.

[Question]

If you are elected, which of the following views will you support the most?

A) A working-class made up of good, honest Spacers who get paid what they deserve.

B) Every one is the same as every one else! There will be one class of Spacers who all receive the same salary.

C) Spacers need not work themselves. Each Spacer will recieve atleast one (1) Chinese Midget to do their bidding and work for them.

D) Every one who can work will work, and those who can't are sent to the public showers*.

[/Question]

B. Spacers will live in a classless collective. No one shall be left behind. Everyone will recieve the same salary and popularity which will be much higher than what the majority are getting in the current system. By combining the centrifugal forces of Communism with the tangential forces of the market mechanism, Commiespace will help create a stable, prosperous and popular webcomic provider. There will be additional fringe benefits, such as flamboyant moustaches, sexy hats (fur hat and berets - red star and hammer-sickle varieties available!!), lavish and luxurious trabant cars, and a <make my comic WIN!> tag for everyone!

Greedy individuals who hog more than their share of popularity and don't quite agree with our ideals, can voice their opinions without fear of repercussion. We will listen with an open mind, and then gladly exclude such dissenters from our shared earnings, sending them on an all expenses paid vacation to an exotic location of choice.
Mr.Bob
:(

Postby Cat42 on Sat May 28, 2005 3:16 am

I nominate myself as the leader of the Informed Space party,

my goal will to be to rid all of space of diesease, poverty, sex, profanity, fascism, and whatever the hell else is convienent at the time.

and pyro,
Everyone who works hard and is honest will get their chinese midget to do their bidding.

But those who are slothful and obscene will get a porsche.
Someday, someday I'll finish Confabulation. That day is not today, however.
Read my textual nonsense! » My weekly updated animation thread! « Watch my visual nonsense!
Cat42
Emo

Postby Mr.Bob on Sat May 28, 2005 5:38 am

Fool! The oppressed midgets will rise up and overthrow your backwards regime!
Mr.Bob

Postby McDuffies on Sat May 28, 2005 6:56 am

Voting ballots are too confusing.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Postby MariaAndMichelle on Sat May 28, 2005 9:41 am

cat42 wrote:my goal will to be to rid all of space of diesease, poverty, sex, profanity, fascism, and whatever the hell else is convienent at the time.

That's all Space is. :P
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls

Postby Rianeva on Sat May 28, 2005 9:59 am

Totally off-topic, but I love your new avatar, Maria and Michelle. =p

Anyways, the agenda of the apathy party is to leave well enough alone. We're all lazy. The environment, mansex, and equality issues can all take care of themselves. You want it? Go get it! We won't hold you back!
Rianeva
Regular Poster

Postby MariaAndMichelle on Sat May 28, 2005 10:01 am

Rianeva wrote:Totally off-topic, but I love your new avatar, Maria and Michelle. =P

:D We try. :D
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls

Postby Mr.Bob on Sat May 28, 2005 11:27 am

Ack! I'm seeing double!
Mr.Bob

Postby Cat42 on Sat May 28, 2005 11:45 am

MariaAndMichelle wrote:
cat42 wrote:my goal will to be to rid all of space of diesease, poverty, sex, profanity, fascism, and whatever the hell else is convienent at the time.

That's all Space is. :P

Then I pledge to build a solar granite bomb and clense the whole mess entirely.
Read my textual nonsense! » My weekly updated animation thread! « Watch my visual nonsense!
Cat42
Emo

Postby Sortelli on Sat May 28, 2005 3:00 pm

If we don't treat the midgets right, they will start forming unions and stuff, and THAT ROAD LEADS TO COMMUNISM.
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain

Postby Warren on Sat May 28, 2005 3:40 pm

Sortelli wrote:If we don't treat the midgets right, they will start forming unions and stuff, and THAT ROAD LEADS TO COMMUNISM.
Not if we mount the payphones higher. Then they can't call the home office to file a grievance.
Warren
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
Proudly despised by ex-wives since 2008.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
Warren
Cartoon Hero

Postby Jim North on Sat May 28, 2005 3:54 pm

As my esteemed colleague Leko has already stated, Anarchyspace does not directly support any of the choices given. If the people choose one or more of these items for themselves, that's their lookout, and we applaud them the use of their power of choice.

Ideally, under Anarchyspace, each person would find the system of earning their way that suits them best. Be that through becoming a self-sustaining farmer, a con man, a merchant (or other salesman of goods and/or services), a thief, a superhero, a ruthless slave trader, a benevolent samaritan, or even something in the psychiatric field . . . they will be free to find what is best for them, and reap whatever rewards it is found appropriate for their labors.

Life is what you make of it! Go! Live!
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
Jim North
Cartoon Hero

Postby Cat42 on Sun May 29, 2005 1:28 pm

Jim North wrote:Life is what you make of it! Go! Live!

The biggest flaw with your system of beliefs is that you believe everyone wants to control their destiny. Choices can be hard, and confusing, and there are situations where people get paralyzed by too many choices, a dictatorship is the only way the people will truly be happy.

Do you want to do you're own work? Or do you people want a midget chinaman to do it for you? Or even get a porsche.

Only now though can I reveal that if elected, everyone will get a Zombie Weiner Dog to do their bidding.

And I will clean all of Space with my solar granite bomb, currently in developement in hidden underground secret research facilties with scientists who research things.
Cat42
Emo

Postby Leko on Sun May 29, 2005 1:32 pm

If people don't want to make their own decisions, they can start religions. We don't have any rules against that, either. :D
Image Image Image
Leko
Cartoon Hero

Postby Sortelli on Sun May 29, 2005 2:25 pm

My chosen destiny in AnarchySpace will be to lead an armed defense force to quell the lawlessness and establish CapitalSpace, so a vote for AnarchySpace is a vote for Capitalism!!!
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain

Postby Leko on Sun May 29, 2005 2:29 pm

What, you don't expect the people who like leading their own lives to fight back? I assure you, there will always be rebels and the rebels will always win.
Image Image Image
Leko
Cartoon Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Archives