Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

This is where past, great threads in the history of our forum go.
Locked
User avatar
Guildmaster Van
Regular Poster
Posts: 825
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:17 pm
Location: El Quebeco
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by Guildmaster Van »

grabmygoblin wrote:*gnaws on Van's brain*

IT'S GUMMY
Gummi?! I specifically asked for marshmallow brains!

Image
Also, a little shot of all three principle characters, introducing Drunkbeard the dwarf, Ernest's replacement as party member.

Also; the Lich, his butler Antoine, and dog Mr.Nibblingham

User avatar
Komiyan
HOLD ON TO YOUR INTERNETS!!
Posts: 2725
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:35 am
Location: Hrmph.
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by Komiyan »

Figuring out colours.. This is Jade, she is a snakey thing. Fun fact- she can unhinge her jaw to swallow rats and not choke to death!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Image

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by Phact0rri »

Komiyan wrote:Figuring out colours.. This is Jade, she is a snakey thing. Fun fact- she can unhinge her jaw to swallow rats and not choke to death!
b-but... why would she want to do that!
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by McDuffies »

Fun fact 2: she can eat as much rats as she wants and not get fat.

User avatar
Komiyan
HOLD ON TO YOUR INTERNETS!!
Posts: 2725
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:35 am
Location: Hrmph.
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by Komiyan »

Because she's a snake! They are a delicacy :twisted:
Image
Image

User avatar
Jesusabdullah
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1993
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:11 pm
Location: The Frigid Northern Wastes.
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by Jesusabdullah »

This, I need to see.

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by Phact0rri »

Komiyan wrote:Because she's a snake! They are a delicacy :twisted:
never reading Darken again! *cries and runs away*
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé
Posts: 1928
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Ste-Julienne
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by Ti-Phil »

First batch of Sosua sketches involving Volet characters

Image
Image
(mog : You know the waves feels absolutely nothing.)
Image
(Terra : Take back your coral!)
Image
(Beware or Urchins
Pete : An accident happens so quickly
Mog : I heard of extreme piercing but that's....)
The Volet

What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?

"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter

User avatar
Mvmarcz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3623
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:17 pm
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by Mvmarcz »

I have some friends who skip ALOT of class and it pisses me off
I also hate Myspace glitter comments

So I told one friend that if she kept skipping I would spam her page with "go to class" glitter comments I'd make


She came today but I made one anyway
Image
Image
NJ: "You know the drill, you're AWESOME!"
I am the artist formerly known as M2

User avatar
KWill
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2421
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:37 am
Location: Disappointed
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by KWill »

Image

I think I hate drawing wings...

User avatar
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
Posts: 3748
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: not-France

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by Keffria »

I'll just spam this here, I guess. :O

Image

Also, glitter comments are the devil.

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by CaptainClaude »

Image

This needs some tweakgin andOHMIGODWHATHEHELLARETHOSEADSDOINGDOWNTHERE!

User avatar
KWill
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2421
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:37 am
Location: Disappointed
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by KWill »

ryclaude wrote:This needs some tweakgin andOHMIGODWHATHEHELLARETHOSEADSDOINGDOWNTHERE!
By Jove! You're right! D=

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by K-Dawg »

Image
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by Brockway »

I wanted to draw scanny lasers.
001.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by Brockway »

Also a hot nerdy girl with floaty virtual computer panels and an oral fixation.
002.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by Killbert-Robby »

KWill wrote:
ryclaude wrote:This needs some tweakgin andOHMIGODWHATHEHELLARETHOSEADSDOINGDOWNTHERE!
By Jove! You're right! D=
I'm *NOT* going insane then!
Image

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by CaptainClaude »

now there's a traffic ranking!

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by IVstudios »

And what a traffic ranking it is.

User avatar
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4667
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
Location: bat country
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by LibertyCabbage »

Ooh! Can we get a dancing Jesus down there too?
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"

Locked