The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
- Eve Z.
- Dead Humanoid Walking
- Posts: 983
- Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:55 am
- Location: At the Morgue =P
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
okay... my mom hates me. it's official.
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
HA! Yeah, he's funny. Shaolin Soccer was great too.phact0rri wrote:oh that would be awesome, Sublet. I have a little faith in Stephen Chow to make with teh funny. Kung fu hustle was wonderful.
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
That's rough. My mom hated me until I moved out, now she always begs me to visit.Eve Z. wrote:okay... my mom hates me. it's official.
What happened?
- Eve Z.
- Dead Humanoid Walking
- Posts: 983
- Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:55 am
- Location: At the Morgue =P
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
she started to open my presents and I told her I'd like to do it, because they're MY presents and it should be my pleasure to do it.
and suddenly she turned and said: "ok, from now on you'll clean and you'll cook for yourself, you impudent! is that the education I gave you? I never received any affection for whatever I did for you!" And I just returned home.
I don't understand.
She always does this lately to both me and my dad.At least HE is by my side.
6s are everywhere!!!!!!
and suddenly she turned and said: "ok, from now on you'll clean and you'll cook for yourself, you impudent! is that the education I gave you? I never received any affection for whatever I did for you!" And I just returned home.
I don't understand.
6s are everywhere!!!!!!
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
Yeah, I uh... hate 6s.Eve Z. wrote:she started to open my presents and I told her I'd like to do it, because they're MY presents and it should be my pleasure to do it.
and suddenly she turned and said: "ok, from now on you'll clean and you'll cook for yourself, you impudent! is that the education I gave you? I never received any affection for whatever I did for you!" And I just turned back home.
I don't understand.She always does this lately to both me and my dad.At least HE is by my side.
6s are everywhere!!!!!!
She sounds a bit loopy... not sure she hates you from that alone, but I'm not there so I don't know. Sucks that happened to you, though.
- Dave Against The Machine
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:58 pm
- Location: Spontaneously combusting at will.
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
yeeaah. My mom griped at me the other day for not being hungry. Was like WTF.
- Jesusabdullah
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1993
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:11 pm
- Location: The Frigid Northern Wastes.
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
To me, it sounds like your mother is stressing out over something, and taking it out (probably not intentionally) on her family. I mean, because I kinda doubt that it's brain damage.Eve Z. wrote:she started to open my presents and I told her I'd like to do it, because they're MY presents and it should be my pleasure to do it.
and suddenly she turned and said: "ok, from now on you'll clean and you'll cook for yourself, you impudent! is that the education I gave you? I never received any affection for whatever I did for you!" And I just returned home.
I don't understand.She always does this lately to both me and my dad.At least HE is by my side.
6s are everywhere!!!!!!
- Phact0rri
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 5772
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
- Location: ????
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
my mom only pretends to be unsupportive and hate everything I do... its disguise for the love she truly has for me!
- Eve Z.
- Dead Humanoid Walking
- Posts: 983
- Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:55 am
- Location: At the Morgue =P
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
Mom just told me that she and dad are going through the roughest period of their life,the menopause is approaching and some transformations take place so they're both terminally nervous. she forgived me after I smiled to her. 
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
Last fight of that kind I had with my mom... she needed a cell phone so I gave her one of mine that I hadn't used (I bought a new cell, but it didn't suit me so I returned to an old one, bought four years ago) but forgot to erase all messages. Then she read them all and later when she asked me about some private stuff that was in those pessages, I blew a fuse.
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
All I've been saying to myself the whole weekend so far is, "...fuck you."
- BrownEyedCat
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1848
- Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 pm
- Location: Lurking in the Corners
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
I finally got a chance to play DDR for the first time in aaages. Sure, it was at the crappy overpriced one at the mall, but it felt sooooo good just to play a round.
Made my day!
Made my day!
- Prettysenshi
- Bork Bork Bork
- Posts: 2269
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:23 am
- Location: Anywhere else but here....
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
Some days I really just want to tell my friend to "Shut the fuck up, I really don't care."
- Pimpette
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4147
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
- Location: Comi-what now?
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
At this point I think you ought to find a way of doing so - if you don't smack her back into reality who knows how much longer she's going to keep whining about this.prettysenshi wrote:Some days I really just want to tell my friend to "Shut the fuck up, I really don't care."
- Prettysenshi
- Bork Bork Bork
- Posts: 2269
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:23 am
- Location: Anywhere else but here....
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
LOL. I know. I told her last night actually. It went much smoother than I thought. I put in my facebook status that I was annoyed, and she saw it while we were still on the phone, and went "Moo, why are you annoyed?" So I pretty much told her and she was like "Um...if you don't want to talk about that, just say so."Pimpette wrote:At this point I think you ought to find a way of doing so - if you don't smack her back into reality who knows how much longer she's going to keep whining about this.prettysenshi wrote:Some days I really just want to tell my friend to "Shut the fuck up, I really don't care."
Like, omg. I have actually power over our conversations. hahaha. I plan to utilize them more often. Will she stop going on and on about her boy troubles, who knows? But at least now I don't always have to hear about it
- Garneta
- Holding Out for a Hero
- Posts: 6518
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
- Location: Fraggle Rock
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
I found out while ago (actually RE-found out...I'd forgotten about it) that Tori Amos (one of my all-time favorite musicians) is taking awhile off making any new CDs so she can make a musical!
I sooo hope it's popular enough to come to the states, I'd LOVE to see it!!!
I sooo hope it's popular enough to come to the states, I'd LOVE to see it!!!
- Phact0rri
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 5772
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
- Location: ????
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
the...mall? there's like people there and stuff BEC!BrownEyedCat wrote:I finally got a chance to play DDR for the first time in aaages. Sure, it was at the crappy overpriced one at the mall, but it felt sooooo good just to play a round.
Made my day!













