Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

This is where past, great threads in the history of our forum go.
Locked
User avatar
KWill
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2421
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:37 am
Location: Disappointed
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by KWill »

phact0rri wrote:*thinks quill should always have his sister cut his hair
>=o
pierce studios wrote:speaking of haircuts - not that you can tell, BUT THERE WAS ONE.

Image
Lookin' great, as usual =D

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Dr Legostar »

that is one really nice pic, robin, looking good.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Rkolter »

legostargalactica wrote:that is one really nice pic, robin, looking good.
Seconded. You're very easy on the eyes Robin.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Phact0rri »

pierce studios wrote:speaking of haircuts - not that you can tell, BUT THERE WAS ONE.
it almost looks like high contrast film.
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Killbert-Robby »

*manly exterior shatters* Ohhhh my Gooooooood, too freakin' cuuuuuute.
Image

User avatar
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4667
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
Location: bat country
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by LibertyCabbage »

pierce studios wrote:pic
Stellar.
theSuburbanLetdown wrote:pic
Giving the bird, eh?
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

No doubt, yo.
Image

User avatar
Joel Fagin
nothos adrisor (GTC)
Posts: 6014
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
Location: City of Lights
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Joel Fagin »

pierce studios wrote:Image
Man, you' don't 'arf look like someone I know in that picture.* I think the sepia tone is part of it, though. She has brown skin.

- Joel Fagin

* Someone I know who isn't you, that is.
Image

User avatar
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3269
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Laemkral »

Tellurider wrote:For Laem.

Image

I'M BLEACHED BITCH! HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW? :twisted:
Wait, what? BUT THAT BARELY COUNTS AS HAIR. You look nothing like the bleached blonde bimbos of San Diego and the rest of Southern California. I'm confused. It's bleached...but you still look like you have a functioning brain. I'm very confused by this picture.

I'll join in. Robin's picture is very elegantly pretty. It actually transcends standard "hawt" and progresses into a new word...classy.
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.

User avatar
Jesusabdullah
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1993
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:11 pm
Location: The Frigid Northern Wastes.
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Jesusabdullah »

Oh, right, that's the other thing Telly. If you're gonna live off other people's parties, you're going to need to get the bimbo hair in addition to the tan and boob job.

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Nanda »

theSuburbanLetdown wrote:Image
I like your friend.
Image Image

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Killbert-Robby »

Image

I got me an awesome new hat!

Image

And an awesome new tat!

(ok ok ok its a peel-off, sue me)
Image

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Yeahduff »

Go get an awesome new shirt.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Parables
Regular Poster
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:58 am
Location: Winnipeg
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Parables »

Garneta wrote: Image
Er... which gang do you belong to, exactly?
Image

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Garneta »

Um...when I worked at a cave a few years back, we had a fake gang sign...so that's it. I'm in one of those hardcore geology gangs! XD
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Parables
Regular Poster
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:58 am
Location: Winnipeg
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Parables »

Here's our posse. We're dangerous, yo.

Image
Image

User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4062
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Grabmygoblin »

Garneta wrote:Um...when I worked at a cave a few years back, we had a fake gang sign...so that's it. I'm in one of those hardcore geology gangs! XD
THE FRAGGLES ARE NOT A GANG
Image

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Phact0rri »

Killbert-Robby wrote:And an awesome new tat!

(ok ok ok its a peel-off, sue me)
and here I was readying to add another member to the proud group of us inked people.
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Killbert-Robby »

I might get some ink slung, I just havent decided what yet.
Image

Locked