Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

This is where past, great threads in the history of our forum go.
Locked
User avatar
Tim
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3285
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
Location: State of WA, formerly MA
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Tim »

LibertyCabbage wrote:That Lucky Charms hat is hardcore as fuck.
So hardcore, it's backwards.
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Nanda »

KWill wrote:
Killbert-Robby wrote:You may be cool, but you're not gangsta pirate cowboy cool
It's not "pirate cool" unless its a pirate shotglass:

Image

Anyway, CHEERS!
Yup, still handsome.
Image Image

User avatar
Jesusabdullah
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1993
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:11 pm
Location: The Frigid Northern Wastes.
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Jesusabdullah »

Tim wrote:
LibertyCabbage wrote:That Lucky Charms hat is hardcore as fuck.
So hardcore, it's backwards.
I'm way embarrassed for not having noticed that before.

User avatar
Tim
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3285
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
Location: State of WA, formerly MA
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Tim »

jesusabdullah wrote:
Tim wrote:
LibertyCabbage wrote:That Lucky Charms hat is hardcore as fuck.
So hardcore, it's backwards.
I'm way embarrassed for not having noticed that before.
And you don't even have the excuse of being drunk at the time. :lol:
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!

User avatar
Ahaugen
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2291
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Ahaugen »

hell, I noticed it was backwards, and I was drunk
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009

A Lamestream Media Company

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by VileTerror »

I supposed to fight somebody? Back on page 35 was it? Am I too late? I do enjoy some good conflict.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
Jesusabdullah
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1993
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:11 pm
Location: The Frigid Northern Wastes.
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Jesusabdullah »

ahaugen wrote:hell, I noticed it was backwards, and I was drunk
Weren't you WEARING it?

Plus, I meant noticing the Lucky Charms hat at ALL, not just that it was backwards. When I noticed one, I noticed the other.

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Garneta »

Finally found my camera the other day! :D

Got my hair cut off (over two feet of it) back in January. It's grown back maybe two inches since then:
Image

One of the hats I knitted this last winter:
Image

And one of the pouches I've been knitting lately:
Image
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Lunar
Regular Poster
Posts: 667
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:46 pm
Location: Do I look insane?
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Lunar »

Are those before pics or was your hair actually two feet longer than that? Cause that's a lot of hair.
Image

Image

User avatar
KWill
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2421
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:37 am
Location: Disappointed
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by KWill »

Nanda wrote:Yup, still handsome.
It's actually an older picture, so the "still" isn't all that appropriate =P

User avatar
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6659
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Jim North »

Lunar wrote:Are those before pics or was your hair actually two feet longer than that? Cause that's a lot of hair.
Her hair was actually longer than that.
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.

User avatar
Risky
69
Posts: 3834
Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 8:41 am
Location: San Francisco
Contact:

Re:

Post by Risky »

Lunar wrote:I was told a good suit would increase my hawtness level so I figure it'll hopefully at least counter-act the effect of my stupid mask.
Image
ryclaude wrote:vileterror...?
pierce studios wrote:that was my first thought too.
rkolter wrote:Vileterror actually pulls off that look much better. But Lunar doesn't look bad in it.
ryclaude wrote:Better than YOU!
anyway they should fight.
VT wrote:I supposed to fight somebody? Back on page 35 was it? Am I too late? I do enjoy some good conflict.
I think you're supposed to fight Claude.

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Garneta »

Jim North wrote:
Lunar wrote:Are those before pics or was your hair actually two feet longer than that? Cause that's a lot of hair.
Her hair was actually longer than that.
Yep, quite a bit longer. It was down to my ass.
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

Lovely!

Post by VileTerror »

I accept the challenge, Risky!

. . . the Risky Challenge?
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Nanda »

KWill wrote:
Nanda wrote:Yup, still handsome.
It's actually an older picture, so the "still" isn't all that appropriate =P
Have you been in a freakish, disfiguring accident since then?
Image Image

User avatar
Tellurider
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2051
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:13 pm
Location: in a lab doing SCIENCE!
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Tellurider »

For Laem.

Image

I'M BLEACHED BITCH! HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW? :twisted:
Image
updates Thursdays

User avatar
Linkara
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2211
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:29 pm
Location: Lizard-Inclined Neo Clone Republitarian Band-Aid Spokesman
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Linkara »

Tellurider wrote:For Laem.

Image

I'M BLEACHED BITCH! HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW? :twisted:
See? I told you in the chat your haircut looked nice. ^^
Image

Quote of the Moment: “Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.” ~Criswell~

User avatar
KWill
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2421
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:37 am
Location: Disappointed
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by KWill »

Nanda wrote:Have you been in a freakish, disfiguring accident since then?
I guess you could call my haircut a freakish, disfiguring accident =P

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Phact0rri »

KWill wrote:
Nanda wrote:Have you been in a freakish, disfiguring accident since then?
I guess you could call my haircut a freakish, disfiguring accident =P
*thinks quill should always have his sister cut his hair
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
Robin Pierce
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:48 am
Location: Should we check the internet? :S
Contact:

Re: Alter Egos 11: The Way I Are.

Post by Robin Pierce »

speaking of haircuts - not that you can tell, BUT THERE WAS ONE.

Image
Image Image Image
Commissions currently at Sale Prices, for details click third link

Locked