New and typo

A discussion area for readers, fans and haters of Plugged Nickel, chiefly comic and character-related.

New and typo

Postby Carl Foxmarten on Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:03 pm

You may not have noticed (and since I noticed from your post that you're away) that there's a typo in the last panel, Mycroft says "Can I can you back later?" when the second "can" should be "call".

Just a little nitpick that you don't have to do anything about.

I've read your comic the whole way through and like how it's progressing, though if I'd done something like this I'd have written myself into a corner by now...
I, too, live in Canada and enjoy seeing a webcomic by a similarily-situated cartoonist (I'm not, by the way), I live on the "Other Coast" (aka, the West/Wet Coast) and also attend a university, though I attend one of the smaller campuses instead of the main campus (read: too big, poorly laid out and even more poorly documented).
Carl Foxmarten

Postby Ronald_MacK on Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:20 am

...damn, you're right. I have a habit of doing that too. Not when I write, but only when I type. I'll have to go back and edit it... someday. >_< But thanks for pointing that out.

Glad to hear you like my humble little attempt at humour. Please rest assured that I will be keeping my BC jokes to a minimum... gonna focus on Toronto instead. :P Thanks again.
Ronald_MacK
Regular Poster

Return to Plugged Nickel