bumping

For readers to comment about the Mouse of Time.

bumping

Postby ItaX on Fri May 08, 2009 6:00 am

I might haven't posted anything here in ages...but I still check your comic once a week. =)

I have two questions for you Shirlee.

#1. Karostropov has moved to another host a while ago in KnK...how's that going to affect your comic? :eyebrow:

#2. Just curious...what would the MoT Corps or the timekeepers do about, lets say, some cientist that is not a mouse of time successfully developes a time machine?
Where there is light...there is darkness!
ItaX
Regular Poster

Re: bumping

Postby Shirleemouse on Fri May 08, 2009 7:00 pm

ItaX wrote:I might haven't posted anything here in ages...but I still check your comic once a week. =)

you do??? eeeek! o.o all of a sudden i'm finding out how many people are still watching my little comic. i better get back to updating it!
I have two questions for you Shirlee.

#1. Karostropov has moved to another host a while ago in KnK...how's that going to affect your comic? :eyebrow:

well... *blush* you have to remember, itax... my kat and i live together and he lets me know what's in store for his webcomic! yes, as of right now it looks like the entity karostropov has found another host... but will he keep it? ^.^

#2. Just curious...what would the MoT Corps or the timekeepers do about, lets say, some cientist that is not a mouse of time successfully developes a time machine?

why, they do what they always do - keep all the elements of time in order! just because another organization has a time machine doesn't make them a problem... usually things fall into two categories: one, they know how to use it and make use of time travel carefully and with great restraint, or.. two, they don't know what they're doing and they erase their own position in time right out of existence. time energy is not the kind of thing you can fool around with on an amateur basis - change the wrong things and you might cease to be an event in time/space. o.o

(if you would like a reference, look up the short story by sf author ray bradbury entitled "a sound of thunder".)
Shirleemouse
Regular Poster

Postby ItaX on Mon May 11, 2009 4:05 am

Shirleemouse wrote:you do??? eeeek! o.o all of a sudden i'm finding out how many people are still watching my little comic. i better get back to updating it!

Of course I do. :) It's that I usually just lurk around and remain unnoticed.

well... *blush* you have to remember, itax... my kat and i live together and he lets me know what's in store for his webcomic! yes, as of right now it looks like the entity karostropov has found another host... but will he keep it? ^.^

Ooooh...okay. No spoilers then. <=)

why, they do what they always do - keep all the elements of time in order! just because another organization has a time machine doesn't make them a problem... usually things fall into two categories: one, they know how to use it and make use of time travel carefully and with great restraint, or.. two, they don't know what they're doing and they erase their own position in time right out of existence. time energy is not the kind of thing you can fool around with on an amateur basis - change the wrong things and you might cease to be an event in time/space. o.o

Hmm...but the MoT Corps would keep an eye on anyone making experiments with time wouldn't they?
Where there is light...there is darkness!
ItaX
Regular Poster

Postby Shirleemouse on Thu May 21, 2009 4:18 pm

ItaX wrote:Hmm...but the MoT Corps would keep an eye on anyone making experiments with time wouldn't they?

the members of the corps keeps an eye on time itself. we're the maintenance crew endorsed and trained by the timekeepers and other master-class time professionals to keep the flow of time as pure and error-free as possible. not everyone who experiments with time is sucessful. often the experiment blows up in their faces. that might be embarassing in a way, but it's certainly better than erasing one's own existance - or doing a lot of things that we'll end up having to straighten out later on. o.o
Shirleemouse
Regular Poster

Postby AmyStereo on Wed May 27, 2009 2:50 pm

Shirleemouse wrote:
ItaX wrote:I might haven't posted anything here in ages...but I still check your comic once a week. =)

you do??? eeeek! o.o all of a sudden i'm finding out how many people are still watching my little comic. i better get back to updating it!

I don't check as often as I used to- It's now about every 2-3 weeks- but I still do-- I can't stand unfinished stories, so I keep hoping for new stuff. :)

Amy. <:3 )~~8~
*squeek*
AmyStereo
Regular Poster

Postby AmyStereo on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:16 pm

And I'm STILL here....

Now, if I could do time travel, the only time I'd ever travel back in time....is to return from the future. :) Not the near future, mind you, but at least several hundred to a few million years-- At least just far enough where knowledge of future matters wouldn't be either advantageous or harmful.

*squeek*
AmyStereo
Regular Poster

Postby Shirleemouse on Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:38 pm

AmyStereo wrote:And I'm STILL here....

Now, if I could do time travel, the only time I'd ever travel back in time....is to return from the future. :) Not the near future, mind you, but at least several hundred to a few million years-- At least just far enough where knowledge of future matters wouldn't be either advantageous or harmful.

where you go when time-traveling isn't so important as what you do. as long as you don't do any damage, you can move in time to a great degree without difficulty.
Shirleemouse
Regular Poster

Postby AmyStereo on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:11 am

Shirleemouse wrote:
AmyStereo wrote:And I'm STILL here....

where you go when time-traveling isn't so important as what you do. as long as you don't do any damage, you can move in time to a great degree without difficulty.

Which is good to know-- There isn't too much I want to do, except experience something a bit...different...and take back with me in my journey through life the feeling that there's still a world to come back to, if the Divine Creator deems me a second chance, or however many chances, to get things right on a purely personal level....

(BTW, glad to hear you're alright. :) )

*squeek*
AmyStereo
Regular Poster

Return to Mouse of Time, The