Got Thugs?

For readers to comment about the Mouse of Time.

Got Thugs?

Postby Dazmarne on Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:45 pm

Oh, man... catching up on your comic, Shirlee, and seeing these two, I'm loaded with anticipation about what the deal is with this new plot point... Rogue Rats O_O Are they high-tech crooks who use chronomatic devices to pull their heists? Or, worse, are they (as hinted at in your latest comic) providers of illegal services (wrongful uses of time?) that their hapless customers must pay for or... run afoul of types like Bronk and Dex?

Whatever the answers, I'll be waiting to see! You haven't really done any down-to-earth villains yet (I know abut old Purple Eyes, but he's already crossed the line with the Timekeepers) and the Rogue Rats are both a recognizable foe and a complex problem. The MOTC is in for some action...!
Dazmarne
Regular Poster

Postby AmyStereo on Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:20 am

Indeedd- who would've thought classic gangsters! :)

Amy. <:3 )~~8~
*squeek*
AmyStereo
Regular Poster

Re: Got Thugs?

Postby Shirleemouse on Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:19 am

Dazmarne wrote:Are they high-tech crooks who use chronomatic devices to pull their heists? Or, worse, are they (as hinted at in your latest comic) providers of illegal services (wrongful uses of time?) that their hapless customers must pay for or... run afoul of types like Bronk and Dex?

*chuckle* who said it had to be either/or? it might be both! ^.^

Indeedd- who would've thought classic gangsters!

if you want to be a gangster with style, that's the first choice!
Shirleemouse
Regular Poster

Return to Mouse of Time, The