Victoria's secret....

For readers to comment about the Mouse of Time.

Victoria's secret....

Postby AmyStereo on Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:53 am

You could see that pun coming... :)

Amy. <:3 )~~8~
*ponders apologising to a certain pair of mice...if she (or moreso, her player) could find a way to get ahold of them...*
*squeek*
AmyStereo
Regular Poster

Re: Victoria's secret....

Postby Shirleemouse on Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:26 am

and don't think victoria doesn't know how to use it to her advantage. ^.^ but ultimately she's a team player - just as everyone in the mouse of time corps!
Shirleemouse
Regular Poster

Postby ItaX on Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:09 am

hehe...it will be kinda fun if she keeps on teasing your trainee like that. Poor lil guy. ^_^
Where there is light...there is darkness!
ItaX
Regular Poster

Postby AmyStereo on Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:22 am

She seems cute, but a bit standoffish for my tastes.... Perhaps she does have a secret.....

Myself, I doubt I could fit in with such a crowd- As much as I like horology (the study of timekeeping), with a particular fascination for alternate time systems (the 10-hour day, etc.) and an avid collector of clocks (yes, I have as many clocks as I do radios....), I'm a bit of an iconoclast- Not really a "people" mouse, and due to how many @$$holes I've encountered over the years, I'm becomiing a bit mysanthropic... :( I'd tend to be a hermit, no matter how nice and polite I may be... I'd just feel like I'd be out of place.

But then, this group only gets the best, which leaves me out. :)

More time for me to ponder other female mice & bunnies...not like I'll be with any, anyway, so....

Usually the ones who are cocky/standoffish/etc. tend to be a bit insecure about something.

*squeek*
AmyStereo
Regular Poster

Postby Shirleemouse on Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:36 pm

ItaX wrote:hehe...it will be kinda fun if she keeps on teasing your trainee like that. Poor lil guy. ^_^

oh, victoria is going to be kinda spunky like that! but she means no real harm. the mouse of time corps needs all its members, it literally cannot function any other way. every skill is not only valuable, but necessary. victoria is a scout, and a good one. they are always "on call", literally, for a problem that the corps may need to handle can happen any hour of the day or night. if your chronotrophic skills are that sharp you can't help but be a little cocky. but without her fellow members, victoria would have no backup - and she knows that. ^.^

AmyStereo wrote:She seems cute, but a bit standoffish for my tastes.... Perhaps she does have a secret.....

actually, she has a lot of them. but they all stem from before she joined the mouse of time corps...
Shirleemouse
Regular Poster

Postby AmyStereo on Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:29 pm

Again, I'll say, that I think she's kinda cute. :) I'll leave it at that...

*squeek*
AmyStereo
Regular Poster

Return to Mouse of Time, The