Updates

Where fans of the comic can talk about things that interest them, the comic, and where update info can be posted.

Updates

Postby Deluded on Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:09 pm

Instead of putting things on the web page all the time I will most likely put them here. As of right now there is no new update other than that which is already on the page.
Confusion is my permenant state of being...At least I thought it was...Maybe it wasn't....Ah! I'm so confused!
Deluded
Regular Poster

Dec. 15th 2005

Postby Deluded on Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:07 pm

um, sorry about the comic not "updating", it actually did, but you wold have had to have pressed first comic to find it. I accidentally dated the comic for 2003 instead of 2005 so it wasn't where it was supposed to be. hopefully it will be up soon. sorry about the mishap.
Confusion is my permenant state of being...At least I thought it was...Maybe it wasn't....Ah! I'm so confused!
Deluded
Regular Poster

oi

Postby Deluded on Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:25 pm

I'm a lil behind, haven't been near my computer for over 24 hours. helping friends run errands, watching anime, studying for japanese class next quarter, tring to hook up with old friends and hang out. yeah I've been a bit busy. anyway. comic should be up in an hour at most. sorry for the wait.
Bronwyn
Deluded
Regular Poster

I shouldn't make excuses

Postby Deluded on Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:40 am

but I will tell you anyway. I have been a night dweller since my winter break started, so the reason the comics are always a day late give or take is because I don't wake up until 4 in the afternoon Pacific standard time. and on top of that my family doesn't have dinner until 7:30. so for the 3 and 1/2 hours I could be drawing the comic I spend over at a friend's house with my boyfriend playing shining force neo (very addictive even though horribly cliche). so I get around to the comic around 8:30, and as we get nearer and nearer to the 25th things will get worse and worse (my family is for the most part christian of some church or another - one part catholic, one part protestant, one part agnostic, one part Pagan :happy belated solstice, it was last night:, one part believes in god but doesn't know which church to go with, and four parts rum ^_^). so sorry the comic is a day late. I'll try to be on the ball. one of these nights I promised myself I would sit down and draw a lot of comics so I had breathing room, we'll see if that ever happens. until then see you on Saturday!
Bronwyn
Deluded
Regular Poster

Postby Deluded on Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:54 pm

sorry about no comic saturday, that whole holiday thing. new comic should be up tomorrow. bye bye.
Deluded
Regular Poster

Postby Deluded on Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:58 pm

somethingsd wrong, comic hasn't updated. I had it qued. I'm checking it out right now. soo hopefully it will be up soon.
Deluded
Regular Poster

Postby Deluded on Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:52 am

my ftp manager is tweaking right now. so there's an extra comic up. I don't really feel like fixing it though. so please understand.
Deluded
Regular Poster

earlier post

Postby Deluded on Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:48 pm

I know I owe a lot of comics, but I'm a bit busy running around getting acclimated to the new school quarter. I've also had to schedule a lot of doctor's appointments for various questions and health concerns. nothing major has come up yet. so I may well just draw a bunch of comics and back date them for the days they were supposed to happen. (this mostly applys to Birthday comics.) hopefully I will have todays comic up late this evening. thanks for putting up with me.
Deluded
Regular Poster

comic genesis

Postby Deluded on Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:51 pm

so they've finally completed the switch from keenspace to comic genesis. so now I've got a whole new configuration to figure out. so far this is what I've hopefull got. two back dated happy birthday comics, more of those may show up later... I owe some people. I don't think I'll be able to get another comic up before tomorrow since I have homework to take care of... oh, and dinner. so I'm going to do my homework now. maybe if I'm inclined to, this 3 day weekend I'll make up for the missed comics... we'll see. so tomorrow. bye bye.
Deluded
Regular Poster

yay....

Postby Deluded on Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:50 am

I'm missing! due to the whole comicgen keen switch thingie some stuff on the site has been weird. I'll fix my html files sooner or later... probably later. so much crap to do. I'm still planning on having some sort of comic up tomorrow. I'm trying to get back on some sort of schedule. *sigh* too much school. okay. see you all later.
Deluded
Regular Poster

zomygod

Postby Deluded on Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:51 pm

updates! I might get back on track.... for a while. okay. um have fun. tuesday and thursday updates are uploaded and waiting for action.
Deluded
Regular Poster

i don't know hows ya done it but I knows ya done it!

Postby Deluded on Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:54 am

gah the comic for tomorrow is already up? who would I report this too.... time to forum crawl. looks like everyone got to see it sooner than expected.
Deluded
Regular Poster

zomg

Postby Deluded on Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:36 am

my brain is gone. too much stress. I've had a comic ready for over a week, but no motivation. I'll try to color it and have it up tomorrow. but today you have to put up with my politically correct valentines day message. bye.
Deluded
Regular Poster

finals

Postby Deluded on Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:12 am

finals are over ah ha! but I've still not made any real comics. sorry. really stressed. I'm kinda failing as a comiker. *sigh*
I wish I could say something cool like,
"I'm going to Sakuracon in Seattle and that's why I'm behind." but I can't. *sigh* and piro's gonna be there. so maybe you'll see me draw some of our character's in Piro's stlye as I wax over not being able to go to Sakura con. *cries* see you later.
Deluded
Regular Poster

yay!

Postby Deluded on Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:31 pm

new navi buttons! I don't know if I'll change next and prev. I had pictures but they didn't look good in between the kevin's. I might not even change next and prev. 'cause where the alpha and omega buttons make sense, I can't think of next and prev. we'll see. other than that, I'm glad to say I'm 1 comic ahead of teh game, so we should have updates regularly again... but I may fall behind due to school, or I may get even further ahead, which means happiness for me. okay. well time for dinner. bye bye.
Deluded
Regular Poster

meh

Postby Deluded on Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:57 am

life has been hella busy with jobs relatives and school. I thought I could save myself some trouble by just drawing every panel big and then scaling it down, but as you can see by the current comic that it doesn't seem to work quite right. I'm gonna have to mess around with it for a while before I can get the comic back up. sigh. I wonder if people still read this or what?
Deluded
Regular Poster

Return to Delusions of Adequacy