Page 1 of 1
I'm Back!!!
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:48 am
by Pravus
I saw Renee Zellweger and George Clooney!!
Anyway, what'd I miss?
Re: I'm Back!!!
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:38 am
by Yeahduff
Pfff. Nothing. Only celeb coming through here (other than me, obviously) was John Stupid Krasinski.
Re: I'm Back!!!
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:39 am
by Pravus
...who?
Re: I'm Back!!!
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:44 am
by Yeahduff
EXACTLY.
Re: I'm Back!!!
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:50 am
by Pravus
Ah...lol, guess who I sat next to on the plane back? A sick Asian Fratboy

Re: I'm Back!!!
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:01 pm
by Hungrywolf
Im guessing you had much fun then. Excellent. Was there cheese eating and drinking of ze wine?
Re: I'm Back!!!
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:12 pm
by Pravus
Much cheese eating. No wine, but I had Liquor-flavored ice cream and a Grand Marnier crepe. had a lot of pasta actually....Starbucks is amazing in France! Our's are dogshit compared to the ones there!!!
Re: I'm Back!!!
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:21 pm
by Hungrywolf
Did you visit any cool locations?
Re: I'm Back!!!
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:31 pm
by Pravus
Yeah. Too many to count. I went to Paris, Avignon, Nice, Monaco, A city in Italy, and the Surrounding areas....Yeah, a lot. Btw, should I put pics up?
Re: I'm Back!!!
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:06 pm
by Redcrow
Pravus wrote:....Starbucks is amazing in France! Our's are dogshit compared to the ones there!!!
Did the coffee itself actually taste better? Or was it another aspect of the French Starbucks experience?
Me, I don't like Starbucks for two reasons:
1) The coffee is over-roasted, which lowers the caffeine content and makes it taste like roofing tar.
2) The stores just sell too much fucking crap and its hard to figure out where the line starts when there's more than 3 people waiting ahead of you.
Re: I'm Back!!!
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:39 am
by Pravus
Well, I just drank a really flavored coffee (A Carmel Moccahito?), so I'll say no about the coffee. However, the store was a MANSION. There were marble pillars and a marble clock, and 20 couiches. I was in the back room with friends, and even the back room was pretty amazing....I'll have to get the pics on...
Re: I'm Back!!!
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:14 pm
by ShannC
He, he. No wine because you're minors?
Ahh, I remember our school trip to Bordeaux. No actually I don't!