Bus Fight in Gilbert, Arizona.
Bus Fight in Gilbert, Arizona.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgWkdGStZIo
This makes me weep for what's happenned to society as a whole. The worst part is, I can't figure out which I can't stand more: a snotty brat of a teenager or a crazy bus driver that keeps making moves on said brat.
This isn't to say the brat doesn't most likely deserve it. I just get a little sadenned when I see such childish behaviour like this.
This makes me weep for what's happenned to society as a whole. The worst part is, I can't figure out which I can't stand more: a snotty brat of a teenager or a crazy bus driver that keeps making moves on said brat.
This isn't to say the brat doesn't most likely deserve it. I just get a little sadenned when I see such childish behaviour like this.
Re: Bus Fight in Gilbert, Arizona.
The Amerikan Empire is falling. There is no longer any doubt in my mind.Jackson wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgWkdGStZIo
This makes me weep for what's happenned to society as a whole. The worst part is, I can't figure out which I can't stand more: a snotty brat of a teenager or a crazy bus driver that keeps making moves on said brat.
This isn't to say the brat doesn't most likely deserve it. I just get a little sadenned when I see such childish behaviour like this.
I'm considering either Canada or New Zealand.
I'm not kidding.
Re: Bus Fight in Gilbert, Arizona.
I know. It's shameful to claim that we live in a country where this type of stuff happens. However, it's not to say that anywhere else is monumentally better. In Austrlia, a man went on a killing spree with over 40 victims.Redcrow wrote:The Amerikan Empire is falling. There is no longer any doubt in my mind.Jackson wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgWkdGStZIo
This makes me weep for what's happenned to society as a whole. The worst part is, I can't figure out which I can't stand more: a snotty brat of a teenager or a crazy bus driver that keeps making moves on said brat.
This isn't to say the brat doesn't most likely deserve it. I just get a little sadenned when I see such childish behaviour like this.
I'm considering either Canada or New Zealand.
I'm not kidding.
I don't think it's just Amerika that's falling apart. I think it's the world.
Re: Bus Fight in Gilbert, Arizona.
I can't even take a side. They're both really, really stupid. Watching that made me physically ill.
We sure do live in a shitty world. It's a good thing there are not-so-shitty people scattered here and there.
We sure do live in a shitty world. It's a good thing there are not-so-shitty people scattered here and there.
[indie paws music blog] - I write for it, sometimes.
Re: Bus Fight in Gilbert, Arizona.
I know how you feel. I felt a bit nauseous after watching that too. It's amazing to see people act like that. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one that feels this way about this entire mess. The question now is, how are they going to be punished?tangywolf wrote:I can't even take a side. They're both really, really stupid. Watching that made me physically ill.
We sure do live in a shitty world. It's a good thing there are not-so-shitty people scattered here and there.
- Paul Escobar
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1024
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
- Location: State of Flux
Re: Bus Fight in Gilbert, Arizona.
Oh please. Most people are decent folks who just go about their business. The twats who behave badly or commit crimes are the rare exceptions - that's why they end up in newspaper headlines and YouTube clips.
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Re: Bus Fight in Gilbert, Arizona.
Synopsis for people not wiling to watch youtube at work?
- Tentoumushi
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:03 am
- Location: Delaware
Re: Bus Fight in Gilbert, Arizona.
Ditto. I watched a little muted but obviously that doesn't help. I have no clue what started this.yeahduff wrote:Synopsis for people not wiling to watch youtube at work?
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
Re: Bus Fight in Gilbert, Arizona.
If this is what I saw on the news, I didn't really pay much attention. I won't click on the link till I get home.
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
Re: Bus Fight in Gilbert, Arizona.
Bus driver gets pissed at girl for not shutting up, girl gets up and wants off the bus, bus driver refuses to let her off, girl freaks out and tries to push past, bus driver pushes her back, things escalate into what looks like a fist fight.yeahduff wrote:Synopsis for people not wiling to watch youtube at work?
[indie paws music blog] - I write for it, sometimes.
- Tentoumushi
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:03 am
- Location: Delaware
Re: Bus Fight in Gilbert, Arizona.
And to think, a simple "sorry, I'll be more quiet" could have prevented it all..." Kids these days have no respect for adults. I blame parents not being able to smack the crap out of their brats. If they can't handle it, I'd be more than happy to *smacks tire iron to hand*.
- Paul Escobar
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1024
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
- Location: State of Flux
Re: Bus Fight in Gilbert, Arizona.
Adults have always said that about children. Every generation.Tentoumushi wrote:Kids these days have no respect for adults.
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
Re: Bus Fight in Gilbert, Arizona.
So true. Every generation that grows up also says how much better things were when they were young.



