The King of Grumps

The happening place to be. Unless you go somewhere else that's more stimulating.
Post Reply

Do you want to see the man behind Fig and the gang with little more than a thong?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:38 pm

Yes, PA needs to know people think he's dead sexy.
2
33%
Maybe... I'm still in the middle of my term paper...
0
No votes
Fuck yes! And I want pictures of the entire cast naked, too!
0
No votes
Nope, not into that. Doesn't matter if he makes a good webcomic.
4
67%
 
Total votes: 6

User avatar
Never Mayhem
Regular Poster
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:56 pm
Location: Hell, in the vestibule, instantly regreting everything

The King of Grumps

Post by Never Mayhem »

That's right, the Master of Mopes has gone scandalous. He wears sexually thunderous underwear now. What color are they? But more importantly... what does his ASS look like in them. Oh man... you know this is too good to be true. Who has more angst in his pinky than an entire Cure record? Peppermint Afterlife. He’s doomed to be alone in darkness, which makes his nether regions immeasurably intriguing. Let’s see what the consensus is... this poll will be up for three days, or until I get in trouble for creating it.
"I cannot read the Bible in the dark."

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

The funny thing is that I actually call myself "king of the grumps" while walking around.

Is this thread about me, or Evan? I'll never post a pic of me in underwear. But I have been meaning to draw character sheets for a while, so people in their underwear wouldn't be a big stretch.
Image

User avatar
Never Mayhem
Regular Poster
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:56 pm
Location: Hell, in the vestibule, instantly regreting everything

Post by Never Mayhem »

It's about you, but it's already looking like we're not getting a look at the goods. Damn!

Character sheets would be tight, but... for some reason I'm not into the idea of seeing Maynard in underwear...
"I cannot read the Bible in the dark."

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Heh heh, none shall see!

I'm not very excited to see Maynard in underwear either, but figure drawing isn't always pretty. Especially since I need to practice and am not at the level I want to be at.
Image

User avatar
Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
Location: Jolly Old England

Post by Bloodied Fox »

No chance of thong pics? I haven't been this crushed since Fallen told me House wasn't real :cry:
Image
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...

User avatar
Never Mayhem
Regular Poster
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:56 pm
Location: Hell, in the vestibule, instantly regreting everything

Post by Never Mayhem »

Hm... I know this is incredibly predictable, but JUST for the fun of it... could there ever be a shot of Ryan, Evan and Maynard playing music? You drew a few machines with startling precision awhile back, could apply that kind of sketching with instruments. Everyone would have to be dressed in unabashedly trendy clothes, which I would heart way too much. And of course they look disinterested and brilliant. Evan on drums, Ryan on guitar, Maynard on bass. They'd probably be playing "The Way You Wear Your Head" by Nada Surf... holy hell.
"I cannot read the Bible in the dark."

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Heh, Evan actually does play the drums, but I've never actually mentioned it yet. And Maynard plays bass. But Ryan does nothing, 'cause he sucks.
Image

User avatar
JTigerclaw
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1844
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.
Contact:

Post by JTigerclaw »

Sorry about the thread necro, but I had to mention...
PeppermintAfterlife wrote:I'll never post a pic of me in underwear.
MY HOPES!!! DASHED TO TINY LITTLE BITS!!! D:

I CRY! :cry:
Image
Awesome avatar done by Nervous Spy

Post Reply