I put food in me for once.

The happening place to be. Unless you go somewhere else that's more stimulating.
Post Reply
User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

I put food in me for once.

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Wildfire makes a damn good burger.

The end.
Image

User avatar
Karl Falcon
Regular Poster
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:57 am
Location: The cold, white- er.. sunny, green Northeast PA

Post by Karl Falcon »

The greatest story ever told.

User avatar
Paul Escobar
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
Location: State of Flux

Post by Paul Escobar »

Karl Falcon wrote:The greatest story ever told.
I'm looking forward to the movie adaption.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Now I am full of bagels and coffee.
Image

User avatar
Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
Location: Jolly Old England

Post by Bloodied Fox »

Paul Escobar wrote:
Karl Falcon wrote:The greatest story ever told.
I'm looking forward to the movie adaption.
Starring Samuel L Jackson!

"I've had it with this motherfucking burger on this motherfucking plate!!! ~eats it~"
Yes, I know there was a better SLJ quote for burgers. I like the film; sue me >_>
Image
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Bloodied Fox wrote:"I've had it with this motherfucking burger on this motherfucking plate!!! ~eats it~"
Yes, I know there was a better SLJ quote for burgers. I like the film; sue me >_>
This gives me the best mental picture I've had in ages. I may actually try to sketch that during lunch tomorrow.
Image

User avatar
Paul Escobar
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
Location: State of Flux

Post by Paul Escobar »

I just recalled - there's a film of this already! In Danish filmmaker Joergen Leth's "66 Scenes from America" - a series of cinematic snapshots from 1982 - there's a scene in which Andy Warhol, in dark jacket and tie, sits down at a table with a Burger King bag, and unwraps and eats a Whopper. (About a minute after finishing, he says, "Uh, my name is Andy Warhol and, uh, I just finished eating, uh, a hamburger" which sorta does spoil the "PeppermintAfterlife eats a burger" impression, but hey - being played by Andy Warhol is just as cool as being played by Samuel L Jackson... though a very different kind of cool.)

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

I always suspected Sam Jackson was the heir of Pop Art.

Why didn't you get the T-bone?
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

I really really wanted a hamburger. And by the gods it was good.
Image

User avatar
JTigerclaw
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1844
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.
Contact:

Post by JTigerclaw »

Did you have it your way? Did a guy in a hilarious yet creepy mask hand it to you on a plate?
Image
Awesome avatar done by Nervous Spy

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Nah, it was some weird lady that gave me too much coffee.

It woulda been pretty cool to have the King give me a burger at Wildfire. It's buying a Hershey's bar at an actual chocolatier.

Image
Image

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Red Robin's got this delicious burger that has a fried egg on it. It'll kill you dead thirty seconds after you finish it.

User avatar
Paul Escobar
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
Location: State of Flux

Post by Paul Escobar »

Col wrote:Red Robin's got this delicious burger that has a fried egg on it. It'll kill you dead thirty seconds after you finish it.
I take it they don't get many repeat costumers?

User avatar
Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
Location: Jolly Old England

Post by Bloodied Fox »

Only zombies and Jesus Christ
Image
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Paul Escobar wrote:
Col wrote:Red Robin's got this delicious burger that has a fried egg on it. It'll kill you dead thirty seconds after you finish it.
I take it they don't get many repeat costumers?
Once they resuscitated me, I had another and died all over again.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

A fried egg on a hamburger!?

Hmmm, there's a Red Robin right by where I work......
Image

Post Reply