a land of sunshine and hills

The happening place to be. Unless you go somewhere else that's more stimulating.
Post Reply
User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

a land of sunshine and hills

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

I am in San Francisco right now, so I will once again miss an update. Oh well. But I get to go to In & Out Burger tomorrow, so that rules.
Image

User avatar
Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
Location: Jolly Old England

Post by Bloodied Fox »

The important question is this: did you remember to wear some flowers in your hair?
Image
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...

Gildedtongue
Regular Poster
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:26 pm
Location: Cave Creek, AZ
Contact:

Post by Gildedtongue »

Been to several In and Outs... they're okay... they're not bad, but they aren't all that good.

User avatar
JTigerclaw
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1844
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.
Contact:

Post by JTigerclaw »

I was actually in San Francisco around the same time as you, which is weird. We could have eaten overhyped, unfulfilling burgers together.

Actually, they were pretty good. My strawberry milkshake was delicious. It made my mouth dance.
Image
Awesome avatar done by Nervous Spy

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Based on what I saw this past weekend, I'm willing to bet you didn't finsh that burger and milkshake.

In & Out is okay, but I mostly wanted to go because of its mention in The Big Lebowski.

It's weird that we were both in St. Louis, then San Fran, and then Pittsburgh.

I also had no flowers in my hair, but I really shoulda done it.
Image

User avatar
JTigerclaw
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1844
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.
Contact:

Post by JTigerclaw »

Oddly enough, I think I did finish it. I'm no hamburger conesuir..coness... expert, so it seemed fine to me.

I kinda had a sensitive stomach that whole weekend, so I didn't eat alot. Also, I never finish heaping plates of Chinese food. It's not my style. :P
Image
Awesome avatar done by Nervous Spy

Post Reply