Anthrocon '06

The happening place to be. Unless you go somewhere else that's more stimulating.
Post Reply
User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Anthrocon '06

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

So, is anyone going to this thingie? I just made hotel reservations today, so there's a 99.95% chance I'll go. The .05% is there's in case stuff happens, as stuff tends to happen occasionally. I'm not getting a table though because I'm not good enough for that kind of thing yet.
Image

Gildedtongue
Regular Poster
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:26 pm
Location: Cave Creek, AZ
Contact:

Post by Gildedtongue »

I'll be there, hopefully.

Unless something really crappy happens, or my folks go nuts or something. I'm still trying to strategize that...

User avatar
JTigerclaw
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1844
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.
Contact:

Post by JTigerclaw »

Heh, hey PAL, do you have floor space and care to further split the cost of hotel? I'm thinking of trying to pull a miracle out of my ass to make it there, but I have limited funds.
Image
Awesome avatar done by Nervous Spy

Gildedtongue
Regular Poster
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:26 pm
Location: Cave Creek, AZ
Contact:

Post by Gildedtongue »

At the moment, PAL seems to have been struck in the face by Mr. 0.5%...

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Some stuff came up, but it seems that I may be able to attend still. I'll let you know real soon when everything is a little more certain.
Image

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Unless I get killed, I am going for sure now.
Image

Gildedtongue
Regular Poster
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:26 pm
Location: Cave Creek, AZ
Contact:

Post by Gildedtongue »

Yay!

Don't go getting hit by buses now...

User avatar
JTigerclaw
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1844
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.
Contact:

Post by JTigerclaw »

Cool, I'm going too. Maybe I'll see you there.
Image
Awesome avatar done by Nervous Spy

User avatar
JTigerclaw
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1844
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.
Contact:

Post by JTigerclaw »

Well isn't it funny... not only did I see you there, but I spent like 60% of my time with you.

Mock-rave-dance-fighting was awesome. You are a worthy mock-adversary.
Image
Awesome avatar done by Nervous Spy

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Yeah, that fucking rocked! Too bad we don't have pics of it.
Image

Gildedtongue
Regular Poster
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:26 pm
Location: Cave Creek, AZ
Contact:

Post by Gildedtongue »

Of course, there was the scandalous action of you sleeping with another webcomic artist at the con, there, PAL.

It was the stuff of Yaoi comics... You rolling to your side and myself snoring.

But was very awesome meeting you, and the sketch doth rock uber.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

I slept with Jtigerclaw too. I'm a slut.
Image

User avatar
JTigerclaw
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1844
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.
Contact:

Post by JTigerclaw »

But I only slept with PAL, so does that make me loyal? Eh, probably not. It just makes me desperate. ;)

It was just once though, so he was my one night stand, hehe.
Image
Awesome avatar done by Nervous Spy

Post Reply