Severed Ties ------->The current arc

The happening place to be. Unless you go somewhere else that's more stimulating.
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

I had a long and interesting weekend, so I'll be skipping this week. I have half a page done and it doesn't look good.

Never Mayhem
Regular Poster
Location: Hell, in the vestibule, instantly regreting everything

Post by Never Mayhem »

I thought something was wrong with me (I usually do anyway) after reading this new page: Though Evan shared that he wasn’t masturbating because of a possible physical/psychological predicament, I still thought it was hot that he was talking about his junk. I mean come on, he’s perfect. He’s Emperor Ennui, the Ambassador of Apathy.

Humor aside (but not totally), I was thinking while I was mowing the lawn today that Li could benefit from achieving an orgasm, centrally with his general mood. Even asexuals (assuming Evan could be asexual) can feel the subtle impressions of an indefinably release after making God cry. Skipping three or more days and then going to it can produce incredible orgasms, ones that you feel cozy and perverted about for hours afterwards. If Li could remedy this as of yet unexplained block, he might actually become so good-natured people would get the impression that he was buzzing off alcohol. I mean... one month of pent up tension? I’d probably start genuinely enjoying daytime TV and make babies if I waited that long, I’d be so pumped about life.

And on the other hand... (I can’t help it) maybe he’s just not a sexual person. Not someone who would deliberately choose to not be interested, but just... isn’t. I dunno. He could be experiencing some trouble or it could be nothing at all. I don’t think people actually need to have orgasms to survive, have only read that statistically the quality of life is marginally improved... hardly.
"I cannot read the Bible in the dark."

JTigerclaw
Cartoon Hero

Post by JTigerclaw »

When I read this page, it started out really funny because of how perverted Evan can be (which I didn't know about), but it ended really sadly. Poor guy...

It's possible to just be disinterested to the point that you just don't jerk it, but to "not be able to", like he tried but couldn't... that's kinda saddening.
Awesome avatar done by Nervous Spy

TheSuburbanLetdown

Heh, whenever I try to be funny, it always ends up being depressing again. I guess that just the way I roll. Well, some funny stuff should be happening soon.

Paul Escobar
Cartoon Hero

Post by Paul Escobar »

theSuburbanLetdown wrote:Heh, whenever I try to be funny, it always ends up being depressing again.
Try being depressing, then everone will tell you how funny it was. :wink:

I suppose it just goes to show that the very thought of impotence is inherently depressing to any male.

JTigerclaw
Cartoon Hero

Post by JTigerclaw »

Not so much impotence... but...

How sad would it be to not be able to jack off for a month? How does he survive?!

XD

TheSuburbanLetdown

I did it once. I made it do day 38, but couldn't make to 40. I blame the govermenment. Or academic stress. I never gave anything up for Lent ever again after that.

Fun times.

JTigerclaw
Cartoon Hero

Post by JTigerclaw »

Haha... Lent.... that's awesomely amusing. ^^

And damn government... those cameras are a little hard to get used to while you're taking care of Russell the Wonder Muscle, but you kinda get used to it.

(no I did not name my penis that)

Never Mayhem
Regular Poster
Location: Hell, in the vestibule, instantly regreting everything

Post by Never Mayhem »

Haha... but you must've named it. It may not've been Russell, but it was something else...

Does Ted look like a filthy dude to anyone else aside from me? I mean, I'd bet my normal looking nipples that he eats Doritos or wipes his hands on his jeans.
"I cannot read the Bible in the dark."

TheSuburbanLetdown

Hmm, I've never really considered naming a part of my body. It's just weird to me. But yeah, that 38th day was epic. That is all I will say unless someone really really wants to know, and you'll have to ask privately.
Never Mayhem wrote:Does Ted look like a filthy dude to anyone else aside from me? I mean, I'd bet my normal looking nipples that he eats Doritos or wipes his hands on his jeans.
And that means I did my job perfectly because you are so right. Seriously, you just made my day. He also picks his nose, as seen many many pages ago. I think the stubble and the missing portion of his ear help too.

JTigerclaw
Cartoon Hero

Post by JTigerclaw »

If that's all it takes to be filthy, then mark me down as guilty, as well as 95% of America.

I see he has facial stubble, the mark of a true classy gentleman!

But since I don't really know him that well, I will withhold judgment until I see some of his habits...

And no, I saw that on some Penis Name Generator. It made me rofl, so I use it occasionally and pass it off as my own exceptional wit, hoping nobody notices.

TheSuburbanLetdown

Heh, I am full of stubble. I figured that since Ted is a drawing, the stubble would help make him look more rugged.

JTigerclaw
Cartoon Hero

Post by JTigerclaw »

Hmm yes. Stubble is very rugged indeed.

*strokes his own stubble*

Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster

Post by Bloodied Fox »

I maintain that hand wiping was an inherent part of jeans design, and nothing you can say will convince me otherwise :P

As to the other topic, I agree, embarrassingly enough, with Never Mayhem in finding it kinda hot >_>; At the same time, given how impotence is often linked to stress an emotional issues, I'm interested in where this could go, if it's going anywhere (maybe even frontal nudity :lol: )
Never Mayhem wrote:Skipping three or more days and then going to it can produce incredible orgasms, ones that you feel cozy and perverted about for hours afterwards.
Oddly enough, I'm about to find out just how true that is, having been sharing a tent at a national LARP event and so not having gotten off for over 3 days. Wish me luck...
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...

TheSuburbanLetdown

Nah, there'll be no frontal nudity here. I already regret showing Evan's pubes, but I thought it helped the scene in that it made him look more vulnerable. I dunno if that even makes sense. I guess I mean it's part of someone you're not really meant to see unless you want someone to see it.

But yeah, Ted wipes his hands on his pants.

Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster

Post by Bloodied Fox »

I kid, I kid. I may be a hornball, but I'd like to think I'm one with enough of a conscience to not make folks too uncomfortable, so apologies if that's the case
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...

TheSuburbanLetdown

HA! It'll take more than that to make me uncomfortable. I'm just annoyed that since I drew them once, I have to keep drawing them for the sake of consistency.

TheSuburbanLetdown

New page is up. Something funny better happen soon, because it's getting moody and annoying.

Col
Cartoon Villain

Post by Col »

I think adding "Why is that?" to the last panel was a mistake.

TheSuburbanLetdown

I can delete it if I wish. Such is the internet. Why is it a mistake?

Interestingly, it was supposed to be there. I just forgot to add it yesterday in the original penciling. The conversation isn't actually supposed to break there and goes directly into the next page. But if it makes it stonger, I can get rid of it. I'd just have to ad a few more unplanned panels to the next page.

And to anyone that's ever driven on the I-55 between the years 1999-2003, that little dilapidated house in the last panel says, "deez nutz" on the side.