Sexiest character

The happening place to be. Unless you go somewhere else that's more stimulating.

Which one of these EoT characters do you think is the sexiest?

Evan
5
33%
Ryan
0
No votes
Maynard
1
7%
Teri
2
13%
Ashley
4
27%
John
0
No votes
Tanya
0
No votes
"The Soap Guy"
1
7%
Matt
0
No votes
Ted
1
7%
Locke
1
7%
Bloodied Fox
0
No votes
Sal
0
No votes
Will
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 15

Gildedtongue
Regular Poster
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:26 pm
Location: Cave Creek, AZ
Contact:

Sexiest character

Post by Gildedtongue »

Okay, no porn, but that doesn't stop us to debate who the most attractive character is!

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

Why would I be reading this comic if I were interested in sex?
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

Gildedtongue
Regular Poster
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:26 pm
Location: Cave Creek, AZ
Contact:

Post by Gildedtongue »

Who said anything about sex? Sexiness is merely attributing physicals looks, as well as personality.

For example:
Image

From this pic of Mr. Boreanaz, we can see not only the outward physical attraction, but also a sense of playfulness in his smug smile, and a sense of culture or intelligance from that pair of reading glasses. True, it can all be faked, but then again, so can love.

Anyhoo, this is merely a superficial poll ment only to stir up activity here.

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

Just a sarcastic remark meant to further stir up activity. Poll away.

And sexiness definitely implies sex. It doesn't necessarily imply superficial physical attractiveness and skimpy clothing, to be sure, but it does imply an aquired wish to have sex.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

"Ehhh, sarcasm....for what is it to man, if gains the world, yet looses his own soul.....Matthew 16:26 I believe......" [/dracula]

Anyway, it's kinda hard to judge since some of the characters haven't been drawn in a while, and I've learned to draw a little better since then. But I will say the soap guy is ugly.
Image

User avatar
Paul Escobar
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
Location: State of Flux

Post by Paul Escobar »

a note from peppermint the mod:
-------of course since I'm new to this whole moderating a forum thing, I accidently edited this post instead of quoting and and ended up deleting a great deal of it. Damnit. It was intelligent and well-thought out too. Sorry.---------I was wondering why the Name Tags didn't show up in the post......

And I guess John has it in him to be sexy - his defiance of the assassin game rules, his derring-do when running from Maynard, his use of inventive, alternative tactics (deadly postage sponge yay!) are all pretty cool. Or maybe he's just a desperate loon. I DEMAND MORE INFO ON THIS.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

If anyone would so sometthing so bold as to proclaim their own sexiness, it would be either John Morrissey or Matt Moorehead.

I would say John is a desperate loon. Anyone that would jump off a balcony to avoid losing a game has got to be crazy. Though his persistence and ingenuity are admirable, he looses points for the cheating.
Image

User avatar
Gengar003
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1606
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:12 pm

Post by Gengar003 »

I woulda jumped and pulled off the landing :D .

That or ended up in the hospital. :D
"If you hear a voice inside you saying "you are not an artist," then by all means make art... and that voice shall be silenced"
-Adapted from Van Gogh

User avatar
Paul Escobar
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
Location: State of Flux

Post by Paul Escobar »

OH NOES! My post got mod-ified! Eh, nevermind.

I'll go with "desperate loon" for John, then, and chalk Evan down as "sexiest character" due to his deliciously joyful dance number in "The Ass in Assassin".

But as for John, there are people who think rule-breakers are attractive, y'know... the kind of people who marries death row inmates they never knew before the conviction.

Anyway, I think a "which character is the most neurotic" poll would fit better here. :wink:

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Paul Escobar wrote:Anyway, I think a "which character is the most neurotic" poll would fit better here. :wink:
Now that makes a lot more sense to me than sexiest.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Geez, who voted for the Soap guy? He's UGLY. Or badly drawn, I haven't really figured that one out. I decided on a name for him, but you'll fund out later.
Image

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

Heh heh heh heh heh....

...

Actually, I didn't vote.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

People seem to have a thing for the bunny.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Bunnies rock. Especially ones that can do an entire edition in a few hours.
Image

User avatar
Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
Location: Jolly Old England

Post by Bloodied Fox »

I voted Locke out of a sense of loyalty (and I value the current state of my nads; not to mention it would be a tad egomaniacal to vote for myself); that and the version of him in the comic really is very cute. Evan comes a very close second though...

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Heh, I almost voted for Evan actually because I'm bad.
Image

User avatar
Never Mayhem
Regular Poster
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:56 pm
Location: Hell, in the vestibule, instantly regreting everything

Post by Never Mayhem »

A lot of those names I didn't recognize, so I didn't vote, plus I think I should probably read all the strips again. Ryan's seemingly more normal than Maynard and Evan, though, so that was kinda cute to me, but only that. You can't admire another person's looks without wanting to have sex with them? Because that happens to me daily: I'll see someone I think is hot, but that doesn't mean I'm thinking about boinking. Only Uncertain Glances in Waning Florescent Light makes me think of boinking.
"I cannot read the Bible in the dark."

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

EEP! Florescent light is the devil.

But they hum like angels......
Image

User avatar
Paul Escobar
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm
Location: State of Flux

Post by Paul Escobar »

Never Mayhem wrote:boinking.
That word makes me smile, for reasons I don't know.

That's all.

User avatar
Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 am
Location: Jolly Old England

Post by Bloodied Fox »

Paul Escobar wrote:
Never Mayhem wrote:boinking.
That word makes me smile, for reasons I don't know.

That's all.
Because it's silly, and sex is at its best when done with a sense of humour

Post Reply